CoolLegit[LEM] I play for fun

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[LEM] I play for fun
Hi fellow csgo'ers,

Do you need to get out of a certain rank? I have currently got a smurf which is (SEM) and my main is LEM (steam id- thedemonplayz ;if you feel like donating skins don't hesitate )
All you have to do is:
1) Leave your steam id below and how many games you wish to play with me
2) Message me on skype (can be accessed by a click of a button under my profile picture on the left)

DONE

I will then confirm we're talking on skype here and then add you from my smurf.
If you need evidence of my skill- I am more than happy to provide screenshots or you could just check out my main; id is above.

This is a free service so I will try give a couple of games to you all each but if you're particularly keen on getting boosted fast and with a greater priority, I am going to be making a thread soon in the Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks are appreciated and may or may not lead to me adding you, just kidding I will accept you all
[/SIZE]
Quote Originally Posted by Infernicus View Post
http://steamcommunity.com/id/optiwayⓘ
Doesn't matter how many game, as long as you're carrying and we're having fun xD
I added you on skype, main gn1 btw
I confirm I am talking to you over skype, let's do some games!
It was fun to play with you fella, I was about to derank but then you helped me out, thanks for your time, I really suggest everyone to give this service a try!
Quote Originally Posted by Infernicus View Post
It was fun to play with you fella, I was about to derank but then you helped me out, thanks for your time, I really suggest everyone to give this service a try!
My pleasure, 2/2 WIN!
Hope to see you soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Shaxib View Post
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061515456/ⓘ
GN1, that would be lovely bruv <3
Messaged you on skype, please confirm I am talking with you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
Current Rank: Silver Elite Master

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuckbitchesgetstitchesⓘ

Would really appreciate a free boost, @earghaqe5rhae5hj.

Skype: thefatalhype@gmail.com l *******: DisappointedSalad#2604
I confirm I am talking with you- will do some games soon!
Online and ready to boost people- BUMP -
hello guy need boost for global counter strike game. im silver nova 123. you do this?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, i've added you on Skype. Are you able to help?
Kind regards
KaiTin
Quote Originally Posted by KaiTin View Post
hello guy need boost for global counter strike game. im silver nova 123. you do this?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, i've added you on Skype. Are you able to help?
Kind regards
KaiTin
Got your message, btw your rank is silver elite And the rank you stated doesn't exist xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by earghaqe5rhae5hj View Post
Got your message, btw your rank is silver elite And the rank you stated doesn't exist xd
Thank you for using my service- 2/2 WIN!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?