Thanks

Question CS:GO server packet editing.

So I've been playing cs for about 3 years now, but I never wanted to put any money towards too many skins, and I know there is skin changers and editing the actual textures, but I have seen and heard that you can change the packets in the csgo server to make it look like you just unboxed, traded, or even are using a skin, and everyone in the game can see it. I'm also not including the 3rd party text files that change colors for only you, nor the alt+___ keys that make stuff different colors in community servers, I mean full blown packet changing. What I'm asking for is either a program that can do it, or a tutorial at the least.
    Before you ask, I know absolutely nothing about c++, coding, packets, or how to change any of them.
    Thanks for reading and reply to me either through this post or add me on steam (link below)
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198805916916/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    AFAIK, there are no cheats that can do that, if you even manage to make something like that you will get an instant kick saying someshit VAC, TBH, you need to learn C++ before asking for anything, for someone who doesnt know anything about C++ packets or tick based manipulation, you wont get anywhere. Start by learning C++ then look for tutorials on how to build an ESP hack, then from then on if you get the concept start building your hack.

Find me on youtube!

shitty pastas make smth yourself