OutdatedData Editor - Gravity, Jump Height, Landing, Follow distance and more! (Cheat Table)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Data Editor - Gravity, Jump Height, Landing, Follow distance and more! (Cheat Table)
Cheat Table preview https://i.imgur.com/B9DAIRb.png

The data editor allows you to edit world stats such as:
  • Gravity
  • Jump Height
  • Min/Max follow distance (Follow anyone, useful for botting)
  • Climb Check is just a check that has to be disabled
  • Sliding (Stop falling from cliffs)
  • Landing (Instant fall without damage, doesn't work if you jump, just keep walking)
  • Fall recovery (Instant recovery after falling, video example down below)


I've included a set of presets that you can use in different settings
:
  • Default = Default stats
  • Air Jumping = Allows you to jump in air
  • Utility = I use this in Dung
  • Perf. PVP Utility = Pretty useful in BGs
  • Customizable = Customize it as you wish
  • Derp = People will start to notice something weird happening to your character

How to use it:
Be sure CE is set like this Use CheatEnginge without being detected

Every value is actually a drop down list, so just enable the script first and then double click anything you wish to edit.
Just remember to set the preset to custom before editing.

Ingame Hotkeys:
Disable gravity Ctrl + →
Strong gravity Ctrl + ←
Inverted gravity Ctrl + ↑
Default gravity Ctrl + ↓
Enable Air Jumping Numpad 1
Videos:
 
Click me!
Air Jump example:
Default Fall:
Fall Disabled:


Warnings:
  • Ofc you can be banned if you abuse this
  • If you set jump height to LOW people will see you jump really quickly, that's why Derp mode has a low jump
  • When you use the Air Jump everyone will see you on ground except when you jump, for a brief moment you will disappear then reappear once the jumping animation has stopped
  • I'm sure you will quickly understand how you can fly, bypass walls and become immortal with the right settings. But I'll let you discover that.


Last Info:
  • There's a speed hack included that sets your speed to a fixed one. It's badly coded but it works. To change the speed you must edit the script.
  • As of this release I hope it will not be patched easly, there's a 5% chanse of happening so you should be good for a long time.
  • There's also a really small possibility of crashing, just restart the game and wait a bit more before enabling the script
  • If the script does not work, let me know it in the comments


Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti
TeraDataEditor_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 377 downloads Clean
The next update will be next month the day 23, cause after each patch event tera will be updated soo the cheat table will be outdated but until then thank you
Quote Originally Posted by vicwow96 View Post
The next update will be next month the day 23, cause after each patch event tera will be updated soo the cheat table will be outdated but until then thank you
If it gets patched I'll update it again
I just hope it gets approved
I'm sure you will quickly understand how you can fly, bypass walls and become immortal with the right settings. But I'll let you discover that.

sure? tested all combinations and me cant bypass walls and inmortal.
can you make dmg modification ?
Quote Originally Posted by Cx33 View Post
can you make dmg modification ?
Nope. I can't
Good job ! Everything works fine for the RU server
Is the speedhack still working? I marked and nothing changed I changed the script to a higher speed, and nothing. Everything else is working fine (Thank you very much!!!). What can I do about the speed hack?

I acctually don't know if i'm modifying correctly. Where do I have to change inside the script?
hello thanks to this update. anyway, can you make that we can walk in the air? that air jump is good, but it's better if we can walk freely, not only jumping. so we can attack the monsters without being hit. can you do that?
thank you
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?