Thanks

Answer my question please?

How come... in this forum there are mass loads of trainers right, but bypasses are extremely rare... Everyone wants one, but only a selected few can have them... And those people who know how to make them keep their mouths shut about it, and don't tell anyone. The trouble is, there's only about 5 people in this forum that know how to make bypasses. Why doesn't anyone share the information? If any of the leet hackers that know how to hack games real well got their hands on bypasses, there would be an ass load of new hacks coming out. Bypassing the bans would really help, and i have no idea why all of you kickass hackers are keeping the secret all to yourselves. Please, for the sake of this forum, and for the sake of future elite hacking.... let us in on the secret?

Just like there is a tutorial on making undetected cheat engines, why can't there be one on bypasses? What good is a UCE when you can't even join the game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
    How come... in this forum there are mass loads of trainers right, but bypasses are extremely rare... Everyone wants one, but only a selected few can have them... And those people who know how to make them keep their mouths shut about it, and don't tell anyone. The trouble is, there's only about 5 people in this forum that know how to make bypasses. Why doesn't anyone share the information? If any of the leet hackers that know how to hack games real well got their hands on bypasses, there would be an ass load of new hacks coming out. Bypassing the bans would really help, and i have no idea why all of you kickass hackers are keeping the secret all to yourselves. Please, for the sake of this forum, and for the sake of future elite hacking.... let us in on the secret?

Just like there is a tutorial on making undetected cheat engines, why can't there be one on bypasses? What good is a UCE when you can't even join the game?
    bypasses are more valuable than hacks.

if you continue to hack, you'll be hardware banned soon. what would happen if you don't have a bypass?

- you're screwed.
    at least with a bypass, you are able to play, even if it is without hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post

Well alot of people do not want to release a bypass because leechers will eventually get it and post it every were and then K2 get it and make it detected so all the hard work the owner puts into making the bypass has gone to waste due to the leecher(s). Most people are aware of this so they decide to sell/trade there bypasses instead of releasing them into public which then end up getting detected on the same or following day. Perhaps there is a tut on how to make a bypass somewere so you may have to look around for one and have a go at making a bypass for yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    because making a bypass is a hassle anymore...

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    bypasses are alot more rare and harder to come across

because with it, you can use like a million different hacks

without getting banned

no one's going to teach anyone who doesnt have respect

around here

because they're not trust-worthy

i'm a different story =D

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Trust worthy? what the heck if someone were to release a tutorial on how to make a bypass for punk buster, I mean it's not like pb could do anything about it just like they can't do anything about the uce's all they can do is suck a dick because they can't possibly block all of the detected strings that people make. I mean the people that make the bypasses these days have got to have learned from somewhere. Please someone for the good of mpgh.net tell us how to make them !!!!!!

I mean how would you feel if you learned from someone somewhere how to make a bypass, and then you saw this and you were like nah I'm not gonna tell anyone how to make it, I will just make one, and release it somewhere lol and like in the end only like two people will have it.

Then what if someone else posts it. Then the secret will be out, and you feel like an idiot, because you could have been the person who everyone's +rep ing and treating like a god because they finally solved all of the world's problems.

A lot of the best hackers on here are banned. Do you know how the GPS and Player Boxes address were most likely found? The same way that Edison invented the light bulb. Trial and Error.

So, if we have all of the banned people Unbanned now, we have more people doing trial and error, and we will be able to find more addresses that are unbelievable and in the end mpgh will succeed...

Someone please post a guide. It will benefit every single person on here. What do you think the number one thing is on everyone in the war rock sections' minds? Bans, and ways to avoid them. Please, for the good of the whole...

EDIT:

Also making a bypass i heard was extremely hard, and making a UCE doesn't even stack up to how hard making a bypass is. Myself, i only was able to make a perfect UCE one time, and I've attempted it about seven. Not very many people will be able to succeed in making the bypasses anyways, so what have you got to loose by posting it? I know what you can gain. Respect, reputation, popularity, etc. So don't hesitate to post
    Last edited by nukeist_; 08-21-2007 at 04:42 AM.