Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cheap booking hotels

Hi guys,

So I got in touch with one guy that is doing hotels/apartments on booking for 60% of the value.

Sometimes it depends, and he can't do couple countries, but I have already tried it, and everything went smooth.

What are your thoughts about it? Anyone knows similar service?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is not a legitimate service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Would buy gift cards or accounts with points so i can book myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAlmighty View Post
    I Would buy gift cards or accounts with points so i can book myself
    Both things can go really bad, if you're not careful and don't know what to say if someone notices.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Both things can go really bad, if you're not careful and don't know what to say if someone notices.
    what can go wrong?max thing you are in the middle of a shower in your fancy hotel and hear a knock saying the order got cancelled so either you pay 1234 usd for the rest of the reservation per night or get the fuck out. i dont think they will call the police on you if you're outside of the us.
    becareful not to do this in some fishy countries like china or thailand lol, you never know what they can charge you with(plot twist: someone on the forum does this in china and they find out and execute him lol i would shit my pants)

Thanks
    I don't trust those shit. I rather have a future than risking it for some hotels.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    I don't trust those shit. I rather have a future than risking it for some hotels.
    The same thing was said on the xbox one in advance method and same thing was said for amazon. I haven't tried the method yet but i plan to book a local hotel soon to try, i know that max thing if i get caught and dragged by police to jail i will say i bought it from someone and therefore i havent done anything so massive to violate the law, they will send me only to 2-3 years max i think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yair5652 View Post
    The same thing was said on the xbox one in advance method and same thing was said for amazon. I haven't tried the method yet but i plan to book a local hotel soon to try, i know that max thing if i get caught and dragged by police to jail i will say i bought it from someone and therefore i havent done anything so massive to violate the law, they will send me only to 2-3 years max i think.
    Yeah I don't care if it's 10 days, your showing yourself in public and saying you bought it from someone doesn't help as much as you think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    Yeah I don't care if it's 10 days, your showing yourself in public and saying you bought it from someone doesn't help as much as you think.
    you really think a hotel will call a police on you?they will just say that the card was declined and will ask you to pay on another card or cash, they will not just call police upon every hotels.com cancellation. There are some mistakes made sometimes and it's possible even for legit customers. Worst case scenerio you show the skype log to the investigator after being tortured for 8 hours in jail and he will believe you. Technically you're not the one who's doing the big violation of law, it's the seller.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisel For This Useful Post:

sanguinamy (02-08-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    they asked me once about the payment after i stayed 3 days in 5* hotel using expedia and i told them i used a giftcard for reservation, they checked and apologized and everything went okay.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yair5652 View Post
    you really think a hotel will call a police on you?they will just say that the card was declined and will ask you to pay on another card or cash, they will not just call police upon every hotels.com cancellation. There are some mistakes made sometimes and it's possible even for legit customers. Worst case scenerio you show the skype log to the investigator after being tortured for 8 hours in jail and he will believe you. Technically you're not the one who's doing the big violation of law, it's the seller.
    This is where I stop reasoning with you. You are free to believe what you want but I rather keep myself out of this type of "savings." You are no different than the seller to the law if you agree to do it knowingly it's illegal. Peace bro good luck to you and all others who continues this route. Not my way and I'm in no way forcing anyone to change their ways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by sanguinamy View Post
    Hi guys,

So I got in touch with one guy that is doing hotels/apartments on booking for 60% of the value.

Sometimes it depends, and he can't do couple countries, but I have already tried it, and everything went smooth.

What are your thoughts about it? Anyone knows similar service?
    is this the cracked accounts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    If you used cracked acccounts good luck for you info getting leaked.. lol

Thanks
    they are not cracked, and I am neither selling or using them. Just wanted to hear opinions since I found a person that was selling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyrth View Post
    If you used cracked acccounts good luck for you info getting leaked.. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanguinamy View Post
    they are not cracked, and I am neither selling or using them. Just wanted to hear opinions since I found a person that was selling it.
    I'd say 60% percent is pretty expensive, the guy zyrth sells accounts for 30% and there's another guy who sells for 15%, but if you're willing to share that person i'd like to contact him as im planning a trip very soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast