Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    i can prov you but i need to know somthing first do u care if god was reall or you just want waste some time i did show alot people many proves in this site i did made people rethink about the evoltion thoery and how falls its and where did evoltions came from quran

- - - Updated - - -

As you see evoltion first came when quran said monek where humans ones same thing to pigs in 1700 west was loughing but today research show its possplity more than humans were monkeys

now if u loss a part of your body u can keep that part bu attach it to pig very simultler dna to humans same with monkeys

- - - Updated - - -

READ THIS TOPIC when about pigs adn humans https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...ans-transplant

- - - Updated - - -

aslo i sure 100% u only belive SCIENTISTas your god belives in them even if they were wrong so i give you name one of the most famouse SCIENTIST and what he said about god
    Who the fuck is god?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux View Post

Who the fuck is god?
    the one who made you and me .
    i hoped im talking with smart guy but like i thought u are another 30iq ... sad
    if u think god is not real i have thousands of proves make you believe he is real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    the one who made you and me .
    i hoped im talking with smart guy but like i thought u are another 30iq ... sad
    If I had an IQ of 30, then why do I find the difference in God and god? Because on has a capital letter in it and another has non-capital letter, which makes a difference if you are using proper punctuation and grammar, which you do not have, therefore don't talk to me about having a 'low IQ' when yours isn't any higher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

If I had an IQ of 30, then why do I find the difference in God and god? Because on has a capital letter in it and another has non-capital letter, which makes a difference if you are using proper punctuation and grammar, which you do not have, therefore don't talk to me about having a 'low IQ' when yours isn't any higher.
    I love how i write my grammer because i can find people who have grammer syndrom and u have one i think u need medcal help { smart people will allwayes find my writting bad but no need to complain its not 101 codes or some mystry its just bad written
    if u think god is not real i have thousands of proves make you believe he is real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I love how i write my grammer because i can find people who have grammer syndrom and u have one i think u need medcal help { smart people will allwayes find my writting bad but no need to complain its not 101 codes or some mystry its just bad written
    Smart people careless about your stupid English, if you cannot write properly then nobody ain't gonna take you serious, face it mate, nobody really cares about your general cancer, you should've posted it to a place where people like you talk about religious aids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Smart people careless about your stupid English, if you cannot write properly then nobody ain't gonna take you serious, face it mate, nobody really cares about your general cancer, you should've posted it to a place where people like you talk about religious aids.
    THEY WILL HELP YOU https://www.gosh.nhs.uk/medical-infor...ought-syndrome

Thanks
    @Boombox @Austin

I think it's fair judgement to say that this topic should be moved to debate fort, seeing as how it turned out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

It was a metaphor that helps make my point clear, so instead of trying to oppose my point, try and understand it.
    You are saying that through basic tests you can prove that electricity exists, and I'm saying that the existence of everything proves that there is a God. (For you to realize electricity, you need an output, e.g. bulb or a multimeter. So to prove that there is such a capable being, you need an output, which is by this sense, everything you see around you)

Saying science has no evidence of God's existence, or using a mere human's quote to deny God's existence, is by itself, an invalid argument, considering that God is beyond all said things.
    Know why I deem people incapable of proving God's existence? Because despite the Holy Books containing information and knowledge ("science") which were yet to be realized by humans, most people still refuse to believe. Until this day, scientists are still discovering information that the Holy Books had written hundred of years ago when mankind was clueless about their environment.

-- I don't understand your question, can you reword it?

Also, I know that you/others will have a counter argument for whatever I have to say, that's why I could careless if you believe/understand my point, I'm simply putting it out there
    Mayion has an excellent point.
    And scientists did prove how people might have evolved or that humans might have evolved from micro-organisms from comets or meteorites that hit Earth but the thing is, their science doesn't deny God's existence , it just strengthens it.
    If humans indeed were created like that, imagine who created the micro-organisms "we evolved from", God did.
    Who created every planet, every celestial body, every star, every galaxy, the whole Universe, if you can prove me through tests or experiments that somebody else created the Universe or how the fuck it would have created itself from pure nothing, then you really are genius.
    But trust me God really exists and another really good question was "If Lucifer/Satan/devils are so bad with humans/God/angels why doesn't He just destroys them?".
    Well it is very easy, God is perfect and God doesn't destroy any of His Creation.
    If He would have something to destroy that would mean He is imperfect but God is perfect so it wouldn't be right.
    Also God even said He loves His Creations, and will not destroy one of them.
    Pretty good advices I suppose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Watm8 View Post
    @Boombox @Austin

I think it's fair judgement to say that this topic should be moved to debate fort, seeing as how it turned out.
    It belonged to there since the beginning, but this dickwagen doesn't understand that

- - - Updated - - -

Did you even bother to read the link you gave me? I am still questioning your intellectual property.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Saying science has no evidence of God's existence, or using a mere human's quote to deny God's existence, is by itself, an invalid argument, considering that God is beyond all said things.
    If God is beyond everything we understand, what could make us believe in God. How do you know that the old book you're following is the truth?

Know why I deem people incapable of proving God's existence? Because despite the Holy Books containing information and knowledge ("science") which were yet to be realized by humans, most people still refuse to believe. Until this day, scientists are still discovering information that the Holy Books had written hundred of years ago when mankind was clueless about their environment.
    The moon doesn't emit light (Quraan), and camel piss doesn't have medicinal qualities (Hadeeth). That's all I need to say.

the existence of everything proves that there is a God.
    You're saying everything has to have a reason or a cause to exist, but that there's an ultimate being which was not itself caused by anything but just "was", and which can be called God.
    If God "just is", then why can the universe not "just be"?

I could careless if you believe/understand my point, I'm simply putting it out there
    *thumbs up*
    You're free (as long as you don't hurt anyone). The problem with Muslims (especially) is that many
    of them want to force everybody into following the Islamic sharia laws, and won't mind their own business.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    If God is beyond everything we understand, what could make us believe in God. How do you know that the old book you're following is the truth?
    There are only three Holy books that God has sent to us, Genesis, Bible, Quraan. In Quraan, it states that it's the last and final holy book. (Getting this one cleared out).
    Now to move onto your point, which is why I'm following an old book assuming it holds the truth.. ->
    Islam in general is a way of life, not just a set of rules. I grew up following what you may call 'morals', in which they make me a decent human being.

Let me start from a real basics, the religion tells us to pray 5 times a day.. That to you ofcourse sounds stupid right? How is God going to benefit from me uttering some words? Well, I certainly did. But you know what? As I grew up and left behind my closed mind and strict way of thinking, I realized that it benefits nobody else but myself. I learn from it to be grateful for what I have, I learn from it to have a strong mindset and be determined, I learn from it that somebody is watching me and I shouldn't be breaking my 'morals' whether in private or in public, I learn that everything has a lot of meaning and that I should appreciate every little thing, and the list goes on.

- I'm working or extremely busy? No problem, I can pray at a later time.
    - I made a mistake? I can pray privately. You know why? Because when I pray knowing that it's just me and God, I will not lie to myself, because what's the point of lying if God knows everything. Thus, having me realize and admit that what I did was a mistake and that I need to improve and fix what I did wrong, so me saying 'sorry god I won't do it again' isn't anything really, you need to be honest.

The moon doesn't emit light (Quraan), and camel piss doesn't have medicinal qualities (Hadeeth). That's all I need to say.
    Get me the verse exactly please? This is the only verse I know of:
    تَبٰـرَكَ الَّذِىۡ جَعَلَ فِى السَّمَآءِ بُرُوۡجًا وَّجَعَلَ فِيۡهَا سِرٰجًا وَّقَمَرًا مُّنِيۡرًا
    Which translates to ->
    Most blessed is He Who set a constellation in the heavens, and placed in it a great lamp and a shining moon.
    I just heard the verse myself to verify, it is indeed shining not emitting.
    Now for the Hadeeth, our Prophet Mohammad didn't say that, so it's not a valid Hadeeth, unless you have a reliable source I can see.

The problem with Muslims (especially) is that many of them want to force everybody into following the Islamic sharia laws
    Want to hear something sweet? Islam was divided into two groups after Mohammed's death, Sharia and Sunni .. The majority of the Sharia group says Mohammed shouldn't have been the Messenger, so that automatically makes them anything else BUT Muslims. Not to mention they are way too strict and have brainwashed people just for their benefit. For example, Iran's law for having women wear hijab.. Do you really think Islam would ask for that? Not at all. It's up for the woman herself to decide after being guided by her parents. On the other hand, Sunni which follows Mohammed's words are different, they are the majority of Muslims as well.

Look, I will say this once really.. my religion, Islam, has never asked me to do anything bad to myself or others, and gives me a stable and healthy lifestyle. So going by your logic, even if there is no God, I am glad that I have those benefits of being a good person. What am I going to lose in the end, you get me? However, if there is actually God in the end (When there is no going back anymore), then I would have won at life not once (by being happy in life), but twice (by being rewarded with Heaven), so I see no problem in that.
    Last edited by Mayion; 02-07-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    There are only three Holy books that God has sent to us, Genesis, Bible, Quraan. In Quraan, it states that it's the last and final holy book. (Getting this one cleared out).
    Now to move onto your point, which is why I'm following an old book assuming it holds the truth.. ->
    Islam in general is a way of life, not just a set of rules. I grew up following what you may call 'morals', in which they make me a decent human being.

Let me start from a real basics, the religion tells us to pray 5 times a day.. That to you ofcourse sounds stupid right? How is God going to benefit from me uttering some words? Well, I certainly did. But you know what? As I grew up and left behind my closed mind and strict way of thinking, I realized that it benefits nobody else but myself. I learn from it to be grateful for what I have, I learn from it to have a strong mindset and be determined, I learn from it that somebody is watching me and I shouldn't be breaking my 'morals' whether in private or in public, I learn that everything has a lot of meaning and that I should appreciate every little thing, and the list goes on.

- I'm working or extremely busy? No problem, I can pray at a later time.
    - I made a mistake? I can pray privately. You know why? Because when I pray knowing that it's just me and God, I will not lie to myself, because what's the point of lying if God knows everything. Thus, having me realize and admit that what I did was a mistake and that I need to improve and fix what I did wrong, so me saying 'sorry god I won't do it again' isn't anything really, you need to be honest.
    I just want to make it clear that nothing I said before was personal, and I didn't want you to feel I was hating on you. If it seemed that way, I am sorry... this wasn't my intention.
    FYI I was a religious Sunni Muslim. If you like praying, that's fine, you're not hurting anybody so do you... Who am I to tell you not to do such a harmless thing? And if it benefits you, that's even better. I don't want to get to the morals part in this comment. Bringing up new points is unnecessary and is just a waste of time, I will focus on what I've talked about earlier ( the scientific errors part).

Get me the verse exactly please? This is the only verse I know of:
    تَبٰـرَكَ الَّذِىۡ جَعَلَ فِى السَّمَآءِ بُرُوۡجًا وَّجَعَلَ فِيۡهَا سِرٰجًا وَّقَمَرًا مُّنِيۡرًا
    Which translates to ->
    Most blessed is He Who set a constellation in the heavens, and placed in it a great lamp and a shining moon.
    I just heard the verse myself to verify, it is indeed shining not emitting.
    I wasn't talking about the verse you mentioned, I was talking about this one:
    وجعل القمر فيهن نوراً وجعل الشمس سراجاً
    And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning lamp?
    [71:16]
    Of course, if you understand Arabic, you'd know they added the "[reflected]" part just to hide the obvious error.
    Nonetheless, in the verse you mentioned, the moon is described as "mnweer" which is (اسم فاعل من أنار) "Anar" means lit. I assume you speak Arabic. We describe bulbs, and the sun as "mnweer" . "لامع" means shining in Arabic, and it's used to describe actual shiny stuff like aluminum foil or things made out of crome(not a source of light).

Now for the Hadeeth, our Prophet Mohammad didn't say that, so it's not a valid Hadeeth, unless you have a reliable source I can see.
    "you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine"
    "‏ إِنْ شِئْتُمْ أَنْ تَخْرُجُوا إِلَى إِبِلِ الصَّدَقَةِ فَتَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا ‏"
    Sahih Muslim 16:4130

Edit: Another link because the first one have stopped working
    Last edited by Ace; 02-08-2018 at 01:58 AM.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I just want to make it clear that nothing I said before was personal, and I didn't want you to feel I was hating on you. If it seemed that way, I am sorry... this wasn't my intention.
    Not at all, no worries. I don't wish to come out as hostile myself either.
    FYI I was a religious Sunni Muslim.
    May I ask why you gave up on the religion? Ofcourse if you don't want to say, that's fine.

Of course, if you understand Arabic, you'd know they added the "[reflected]" part just to hide the obvious error.
    I know Arabic yes. The translation is indeed faulty, but the verse in Arabic still means shining (Or a light in this case) and not emitting light, so there is no error in the original. If I were to guess, they added it in for people who say it is wrong like yourself.

"you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine"
    "‏ إِنْ شِئْتُمْ أَنْ تَخْرُجُوا إِلَى إِبِلِ الصَّدَقَةِ فَتَشْرَبُوا مِنْ أَلْبَانِهَا وَأَبْوَالِهَا ‏"
    Sahih Muslim 16:4130
    Edit: Another link because the first one have stopped working
    I've just asked my parents to verify, they said it wasn't a Hadeeth as well. It's illogical and makes no sense for it to be one, and I've never met anyone who believes in drinking camel urine. Just like with everything, people tend to fabricate and stories often get taken out of context.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

So my computer being powered is enough proof that there is electricity but the whole existence of the universe isn't enough to prove that there is God?
    Bootleg ass Fermi paradox there, only Fermi had an equation to prove his shit, you have strawmen arguments from goodmuslimboy.com
    Last edited by Nirmol; 02-08-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks
    Didn't know who he was. Thanks for the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12