Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Google "natural selection", you have no idea what you're talking about. Stop bringing me theories that don't even apply in this context. We're talking about the en-slavery of millions of Africans, not the heritable(genetic) traits that allow another person(not race) to be superior to someone else. The fact of the matter is, the whites did not have to come to Africa and take the residents that lived there and put them into slavery. The means to do that did not spring from some superior genetic makeup. You were technologically more advanced than Africa at the time and had the TECHNOLOGICAL means that was necessary to enslave a race with bows and arrows.
    I think, if put in the same situation with the roles reversed, black people would enslave white people. Skin color doesn't matter. Technology does, as you have stated.

If the possibility to outsource to another country and get free labor was open, most people would take it. Why? Most people look for the easy way out because they're lazy. Most people will only work for(forgive me if situations exist that I have overlooked) one of these 3 reasons; forced into working, are passionate about whatever work it is, or they are bribed into working, whether it be for financial gain or what have you.

Without thinking of the future, odds are, you'd agree to transport the free labor over, not staying in your own boundaries and paying workers. Why would you? Why pay when there are other possibilities than don't include any money leaving your pocket, only more money being stuffed in it?

As incredibly selfish as it is, it would appeal to the greedy mind.

We are all selfish, some of us are good at hiding it, some of us not. It is to what degree you are selfish that people judge you on.

Thanks
    White peoples number one defense, "oh you sold your people too."

So just Africans selling Africans accounts for the 12 million sent and sold to the Americas? No it didn't. That statement is just another ploy of white Americans to justify enslavement. You pick and choose your history to make yourself look better in the end(which is what most do). The fact of the matter is, regardless of who sold who, why would whites feel the need to rape and pillage a land because they thought the color of their skin was superior to another based off of a misinterpretation of the scripture in the bible.

If men with technology unseen and color unseen came to your land and offered you a deal to save your family, would you take it? Or would you allow your whole family to be beaten, put on ships, and sent to another land to work for nothing.
    WTF were they supposed to say? "OMFG NO IM NOT GONNA BUY THAT NIGGA CAUSE CHEAP LABOR ISN'T NICE"?
    Fuck that, people do anything for money, and whites got a good deal out of it. Not our fault Africans sell each other out, so go blame your own people first.

And yeah, if some star-trek looking motherfuckers come and tell me they'll give me $100 for my family I wouldn't give them shit. African tribe leaders, however, turned their villages into businesses. Go cry to them, not us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    He's just another black man thinking that white people are against him because of 100+ years of slavery. its fucking annoying. hes so ignorant thinking that just cause black people fight in the war and raise children, that they deserve more. hes so fucking ignorant. ah
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian

[IMG]https://i361.photobucke*****m/albums/oo60/dylan54/l_6b4619ff7e3dd0453cb4611b3630049c.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

[SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    White peoples number one defense, "oh you sold your people too."

So just Africans selling Africans accounts for the 12 million sent and sold to the Americas? No it didn't. That statement is just another ploy of white Americans to justify enslavement. You pick and choose your history to make yourself look better in the end(which is what most do). The fact of the matter is, regardless of who sold who, why would whites feel the need to rape and pillage a land because they thought the color of their skin was superior to another based off of a misinterpretation of the scripture in the bible.

If men with technology unseen and color unseen came to your land and offered you a deal to save your family, would you take it? Or would you allow your whole family to be beaten, put on ships, and sent to another land to work for nothing.

why the fuck do black people bring shit up that happened 200 years ago? is that all you can fall back on when your argueing about race?

Also i love how the question is "How much do you love your contry?" and he turns it into a race thing. so fuck off black people yall are the racist ones....
    Last edited by Dylan54; 04-18-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian

[IMG]https://i361.photobucke*****m/albums/oo60/dylan54/l_6b4619ff7e3dd0453cb4611b3630049c.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

[SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678