Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Is MPGH still popular place where people post hacks?

Just curious, I don't play online games where I hack anymore (that basically means mmo) so I am curious.

- - - Updated - - -

I know MPGH is popular but is it still the popular site where people release hacks at?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Just curious, I don't play online games where I hack anymore (that basically means mmo) so I am curious.

- - - Updated - - -

I know MPGH is popular but is it still the popular site where people release hacks at?
    Yes it's a popular place to upload hacks of multiplayer games. IIRC when I was doing stuff in more mainstream games like TF2, I remember seeing hacks that were released on other sites also released here. However there are dedicated hacks released only to this site. And some of the subforums here contain more information on their respected games than any other living sites. But when it comes to specific communities, I'd say the larger the game base is the less likely it is to have a dedicated hacker/group releasing their work solely on here when they could make money by doing it through their own hosts they control. In those cases this site works as a proxy for regular people looking up "CoD hax" and then find an abundance of tools/hax to use. Also there is at least some vetting measures that take place to ensure safety of any hacks/trades on the site. Which can't be said for a lot of other sites especially dedicated hack sites.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Game hacking fad has mostly passed IMO. People still want cheats, but there are no big F2P FPS games like Crossfire or Combat Arms. Not to mention anticheats and developers are getting better at making games harder to hack in.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Game hacking fad has mostly passed IMO. People still want cheats, but there are no big F2P FPS games like Crossfire or Combat Arms. Not to mention anticheats and developers are getting better at making games harder to hack in.
    Dang that sucks, however automated bots are still thriving aren't they?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    The reason why I'm not seeing many cheats for Fortnite Battle Royale, could be because of the people who made the game could've made it semi-hack proof, or more hack proof than let's say most Valve hosted games (older Cods, CS's and such)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I think mpgh is active but i wouldnt say popular. If its mpgh as a whole gaming then yea but if its a specific game then no.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where my CA hacks at? I remember when that section was the front page of MPGH for a bit.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Big wave of kids playing only games has faded. PC Games have been getting worse through the years. 13 year old kids no longer have games like Combat Arms to play so it's a mix of many things. I was one of those 10-13 year old kids getting hacks from MPGH around 10 years ago.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Big wave of kids playing only games has faded. PC Games have been getting worse through the years. 13 year old kids no longer have games like Combat Arms to play so it's a mix of many things. I was one of those 10-13 year old kids getting hacks from MPGH around 10 years ago.
    this hacking was all about combat arms, i started gaming legit after that and stuck around cus of the community

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

this hacking was all about combat arms, i started gaming legit after that and stuck around cus of the community
    Believe me or not I do remember you from back them, but I was no one. I had another account with 1-2k posts (used to spam like a kid) but don't even remember my username. I stuck because of the MP.

Those were pretty fun days back then. Coders were Gods, New cheats coming out almost every day, playing infected with chams was fun, and so many other stuff

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Insomniac (02-15-2018)

Thanks
    Of course lol. I get all my hacks from here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Believe me or not I do remember you from back them, but I was no one. I had another account with 1-2k posts (used to spam like a kid) but don't even remember my username. I stuck because of the MP.

Those were pretty fun days back then. Coders were Gods, New cheats coming out almost every day, playing infected with chams was fun, and so many other stuff
    What is lost, is lost... I am happy to be that part of childhood where Combat Arms, War Rock from K2 Network / Gamersfirst was still relevant, I even made cheats on MPGH for War Rock, but as time past on, I grew tire of making cheats because it didn't feel the right thing to do, yet here I am, still sitting MPGH reading dumb/autistic shit in general rather than doing something more "useful" stuff in life like having a bloody job

Thanks

those were the days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's not only online mmo games you can have hack for every famous game

Thanks
    The most popular games have good anti cheats , the most wanted cheats must bypass EAC or BE. And that requires them to be private or really pricey.
    Stuff like that doesn't last last public.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast