Thanks

Free Boosting for NA Players in Bronze/Silver

Heyo, I'm willing to boost anyone in bronze + silver just for fun when I have time & to duo with some of my lower elo friends. I'm not too sure if I'll be consistent since I've got lots of school work
    I was plat 5 last season, if that matters. Might be a little rusty though. Also, it'd be really nice to have a selection of top/midlane champs; top lane bruisers, and mid lane mages + assassins of any sort would make things easier.

Also I won't be able to boost rank/elo substantially on multiple accounts at a time (obv). Maybe like 2-3 max.

Add me on IM
    Last edited by Janitor; 12-18-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Fixed contact method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Duo Q boost available?

Thanks
    If I can find a low elo account first, *technically I could duo queue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeyLOL25 View Post
    If I can find a low elo account first, *technically I could duo queue.
    still doing?

Thanks
    Hello!! I'm back .

Looking to play on a GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE/IRON account with a decent pool of top/mid lane champions (Riven, Yasuo, Akali, Camille, Renekt, etc.) so I can duo queue with my lower elo friends, and just grind out low elo games for fun. I'M FINE WITH GOLD ACCOUNTS NOW!

So I made a thread about 2 years ago for the same thing - My friends often want to play ranked with me, but all my smurfs and main currently are Plat + (My main is hovering at P1). Hit me up and Add me/DM me through MPGH chat!

Note that I'm a student and will be playing sporadically, so don't expect much! (Other than when I do play, I will win )

Here's a sample from my gold/plat smurf:
    https://imgur.com/a/rpcbikM
    Last edited by Janitor; 12-18-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: PIC wasn't showing up, removed prohibited contact method.

Thanks
    I'm back again! Can't believe I'm still playing this game

Basically free boosting for IRON/BRONZE/SILVER accounts! Once again, I have a bronze friend who wants to duo, and I don't any accounts below Gold My main account and main smurf are hovering D3-E1. Add me/DM me through MPGH chat!

For updated stats to prove my worth: https://i.imgur.com/kKYSgRc.png

I have a job now (no more school) so I won't be grinding out games 24/7 so I will be only on sporadically! (When I do play, I will win )

Other than that, the process is pretty simple. You make sure your email is verified and change the password. I'll communicate to you when I'll be online and finished (I'm in EDT hours) so there aren't any issues with 2 people logging in at once. Stop whenever you want.

Thanks

hi still boosting? i have acc in silver

Quote Originally Posted by DukeyLOL25 View Post
    I'm back again! Can't believe I'm still playing this game

Basically free boosting for IRON/BRONZE/SILVER accounts! Once again, I have a bronze friend who wants to duo, and I don't any accounts below Gold My main account and main smurf are hovering D3-E1. Add me/DM me through MPGH chat!

For updated stats to prove my worth: https://i.imgur.com/kKYSgRc.png

I have a job now (no more school) so I won't be grinding out games 24/7 so I will be only on sporadically! (When I do play, I will win )

Other than that, the process is pretty simple. You make sure your email is verified and change the password. I'll communicate to you when I'll be online and finished (I'm in EDT hours) so there aren't any issues with 2 people logging in at once. Stop whenever you want.
    i have and acc in silver