Abusing and exploiting bugs

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Abusing and exploiting bugs
Hello there

Could someone give me a short tutorial about 'cheating' on private servers?

I want to learn about exploiting bugs and stuff, but I don't really know where to start. Can someone explain shortly the basics about exploiting? About what is possible and what not; how does an experienced exploiter/cheater/hacker handle this; what skills should i master and what should i definetly know about it; how can i learn it; ... ?

I've currently got basic object-oriented programming knowledge.

Any help would really be welcome!

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Dries999 View Post
Hello there

Could someone give me a short tutorial about 'cheating' on private servers?

I want to learn about exploiting bugs and stuff, but I don't really know where to start. Can someone explain shortly the basics about exploiting? About what is possible and what not; how does an experienced exploiter/cheater/hacker handle this; what skills should i master and what should i definetly know about it; how can i learn it; ... ?

I've currently got basic object-oriented programming knowledge.

Any help would really be welcome!

Thanks in advance
I'd recommend starting off with learning the basics of coding and hacking etc. and then go from there.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?