LightbulbDetectedLunar Update - BIGHEAD Full SEA/Global FREE (New Setup)

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Lunar Update - BIGHEAD Full SEA/Global FREE (New Setup)
Hello!

Finally I had time to update the installer / setup, now you can use BIGHEAD again, 100%, all the nutella / bighead is working well SEA / Globa

How its works?

After the Lunar patch, the blackshot started to detect the change of almost all edited bodies, to solve this problem, it is necessary to restore the files to the original bodies, before entering any server!

Here I will show some pictures of the program, it is interactive, and will guide you during the installation ....

Copy / paste this file and this folder in yout blackshot folder... BlackShot\




Run the program as admin, its will patch the BIGHEAD file for prevent detection by MD5...





The program will duplicate a *.flt file for bypass...


Follow all steps...


CLick in Backup button to make a backup of all bodies, you need it for working without detection...




Click in install files....





This step is the most important, do not close the program, and do not click OK, open your game, when you get to the character selection screen, come back to the bypass and click OK, it will restore all bodies to the originals only enter the server after you click OK, otherwise it will be detected

Enjoy!!!






Virus Total

Virus Jotti

File packed with Themida, ignore false/positive...



If anyone can make a video teaching how to install it, I appreciate it!

Approval, I will send the unpacked version... @RuShi
BIGHEAD SETUP LUNAR_mpgh.net.zip2.2 MB · 1,452 downloads 34/64 malicious
I Am Glad To See BigHead Again Thanks Bro <3
Quote Originally Posted by {*furious*} View Post
I Am Glad To See BigHead Again Thanks Bro <3
Ty bro! Soon speed hack, and memory hacks and a simple memory editor for BE
I'm still doing this...
Quote Originally Posted by bengaludo View Post
Ty bro! Soon speed hack, and memory hacks and a simple memory editor for BE
I'm still doing this...
Nice Bighead is back LOL xD. I will be releasing hacks soon
Literally this game is all people in Asia
Quote Originally Posted by drb0ss View Post
Literally this game is all people in Asia
you should read the thread first it said it work in sea and global.
/Approved.
it works fine for me but only for the first game .. after first game finish , at the loading screen , it crash .. after that , i try again .. it keep showing some error message ' the nif file has been modified' .. i did reinstall the game but the problem still occur .. how can i fix this ?
heaven, @bengaludo u r still impressing us! damn many weeks without hack and i always feed because para fucks me
gonna revenge soon, thanks !!

- - - Updated - - -

i will make tutorial soon, after my class shit im so happy
@bengaludo this one already have backup file or we must make a backup file first?
Abnormal behaviour how do i fix this?

Nvm i found out that my acc is banned if i get the message
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?