Thanks

(graphic design) got scammed, have a lot of info on the guy.

silvio mika

https://www.youtube.com/user/KissMy2SikTV/about

| steamname: 【★】 Divanoff【★】
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:88953325
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138172379
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Divanoff
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198138172379

https://forums.steamrep.com/members/divanoff.87294/

He scammed me out of a $40 dollar logo that took 2 days and 30 + other designs to get to his liking, what else can you get from this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    If you have the funds, paying to have multiple videos of his disliked (it's worked before on people who value their channels highly) could affect him to the point where he'd probably pay you just to make you stop; you'd be best off threatening him with it first and seeing if he caves out of fear.

The easiest way to get your money out of him is to simply scare him the best way you possibly can, this would be a better first resort rather than possibly paying/asking anyone to go after him for you as you'll just lose in the process of doing that and it'll just become inefficient, but if you can get someone willing to do any 'dirty work' for free or quite cheap, you may as well go down this route if the guy is really set on not giving you, your money.

Try scare him with the threat of basically giving all his videos hundreds of dislikes which you could get done for about $3 somewhere here possibly, if he refuses/ignores then pay for a few hundreds dislikes to be possibly spread, you could always save money and look into generating the accounts yourself or simply manually dislike. If that doesn't bother him, use reverse psychology and make it seem as if you've paid a private investigator to dig around for personal information (this is where you can take the initiative to gather some personal information on him with anything you already know, specifically real life information), the threat of a dox should be enough for some people, but if he's still not having it then your next best course of action would be to pay a private investigator to actually get legitimate information on him if you couldn't find any, it'll scare him then when he realises you can mess with his real life (family and friends etc) but at this point you cold also just pay someone to do dirty work for you, it's whatever you're willing to pay for/risk that matters though as of course, anything extremely illegal that links back to you won't go down well.

I understand what I'm suggesting isn't the best, but I'm trying to keep it simple for you because your aim here is to more or less get your money back, not ruin his life or anything and if he comes clean that he genuinely doesn't have the money, you're best off just asking him to remove any GFX you've made from the channel/other social media and just re-sell the .psd files you created or re-create the design for someone else at a discount.

In the future, try and get partial payment at least, especially when you're talking $40 for Graphics related services which aren't professional customers that disclose all their personal information. Chances are 50/50 that you'll get your money back, I wouldn't bet too highly on it, but using reverse psychology is probably your best move here, if you're very determined to get that money or screw him over though, then I'd say go for other means if you can afford it, because a scammer deserves everything coming to them anyway.

Good luck.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle View Post
    If you have the funds, paying to have multiple videos of his disliked (it's worked before on people who value their channels highly) could affect him to the point where he'd probably pay you just to make you stop; you'd be best off threatening him with it first and seeing if he caves out of fear.

The easiest way to get your money out of him is to simply scare him the best way you possibly can, this would be a better first resort rather than possibly paying/asking anyone to go after him for you as you'll just lose in the process of doing that and it'll just become inefficient, but if you can get someone willing to do any 'dirty work' for free or quite cheap, you may as well go down this route if the guy is really set on not giving you, your money.

Try scare him with the threat of basically giving all his videos hundreds of dislikes which you could get done for about $3 somewhere here possibly, if he refuses/ignores then pay for a few hundreds dislikes to be possibly spread, you could always save money and look into generating the accounts yourself or simply manually dislike. If that doesn't bother him, use reverse psychology and make it seem as if you've paid a private investigator to dig around for personal information (this is where you can take the initiative to gather some personal information on him with anything you already know, specifically real life information), the threat of a dox should be enough for some people, but if he's still not having it then your next best course of action would be to pay a private investigator to actually get legitimate information on him if you couldn't find any, it'll scare him then when he realises you can mess with his real life (family and friends etc) but at this point you cold also just pay someone to do dirty work for you, it's whatever you're willing to pay for/risk that matters though as of course, anything extremely illegal that links back to you won't go down well.

I understand what I'm suggesting isn't the best, but I'm trying to keep it simple for you because your aim here is to more or less get your money back, not ruin his life or anything and if he comes clean that he genuinely doesn't have the money, you're best off just asking him to remove any GFX you've made from the channel/other social media and just re-sell the .psd files you created or re-create the design for someone else at a discount.

In the future, try and get partial payment at least, especially when you're talking $40 for Graphics related services which aren't professional customers that disclose all their personal information. Chances are 50/50 that you'll get your money back, I wouldn't bet too highly on it, but using reverse psychology is probably your best move here, if you're very determined to get that money or screw him over though, then I'd say go for other means if you can afford it, because a scammer deserves everything coming to them anyway.

Good luck.
    cheers! thanks mate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by skuk View Post
    cheers! thanks mate!
    Anytime, let me know how it goes.