Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Friday the 13th: How to Swap Clothes, Jason Skins, and Jason Kills (HXD Tutorial)

There is a person that I despise holding back this information and charging money for it. I said screw that, figured it out myself, and I'm now releasing this for you all to enjoy.

This will be quite long, as I'm going to be describing each process here.

What you need:
    The Game
    HxD (google it, it's free)
    Patience
    A brain

The General Process

Open up the F13 save file with HXD, it's named SCCharacterSelections.sav and is located in
    C:\Users\(yournamehere)\AppData\Local\SummerCamp\Saved\SaveGames

This is where your game saves every selection, aka Jason skins, animations, emotes, as well as counselor clothing and perks. There are so many different things you can do here, including triple stacking perks, but I won't be covering that unless requested enough.
    (if you look at this tutorial for everything else, it should be pretty easy to figure out.)

Now, the tutorial for EVERYTHING.

First thing we'll do is simply replace Part 2's skin with the Retro Jason skin. In order for both of these skins to show up, you NEED to customize both part 2 and 3 for them to show up. In this case, I customized Part 3 with Retro, and Part 2 with his bloody skin.

In this process, you can scroll through, or you can search by hitting CTRL + F. First, we'll copy the skin of Retro. Find it by... well, searching "Retro" with the command I just told you.

It should be the only instance in the whole file if yours is unmodified. You'll see the line
    F.../Game/Characters/Killers/Jason/J3/Skins/J3_Skin_Retro.J3_Skin_Retro_C

Copy this part.

PRO TIP: That "F..." at the beginning of this line, as well as every other one, is very important. If you don't copy it, the game WILL crash.

Now, find the Jason you want to replace the skin of. If you selected a skin for him, you'll obviously find it under the "SelectedSkin" text in his section.

For Part 2, the heavily bloody skin is named
    R.../Game/Characters/Killers/Jason/J2/Skins/J2_Skin_Blood_Heavy.J2_Skin_Blood_Heavy_C

Take that copied text of Retro Jason's skin that you just got, and replace that line of Part 2's skin.

You've just done it, save it and load up the game, there is Retro Part 2, in all his glory.

Now, there are a lot of things you can do this SAME EXACT PROCESS with.

Counselor clothing? Check. Search the one you want to replace a texture with, find the one you want to replace, do it. Done.

Kill animations? Want Machete kills on Part 3? Now you can, copy Part 7's lines over to Part 3. Boom.

Remember, things will NOT show up unless already customized in the game. If you don't have kills selected for part 7, obviously the slots there will just say "None." It's far easier to work with when everything is customized already, and ready to be modified.

I cannot stress enough HOW IMPORTANT the 3 dots and the character/symbol that come before the file name are. The game WILL crash if you do not copy this part over on anything you are replacing or changing.

Well, that's it! If you have any questions about changing certain things, just ask, I'll be around to answer.

Last edited by YourUberRideIsHere; 02-22-2018 at 03:10 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YourUberRideIsHere For This Useful Post:

alexeditore (02-23-2018),InvisibleTouch (03-03-2018),negroRKO (03-03-2018),xXGhostXx1230 (02-24-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i dont understand what R... means?

Thanks
    If you look at the file, and the file directory, in this case /Game/Characters/Killers/Jason/J2/Skins/J2_Skin_Blood_Heavy.J2_Skin_Blood_Heavy_C, and check right before it, and you'll see 3 dots and a character/symbol. In that one, it's "R..." and in every sequence of editing something here, whether it be a Jason skin or counselor clothes, you NEED to copy those 4 characters (3 dots and the letter/symbol) along with the file directory for the skin or clothing item.
    Last edited by YourUberRideIsHere; 02-22-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ok but hxd says null how to view dots?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexeditore View Post
    ok but hxd says null how to view dots?
    Notepad++ says NULL, HxD SHOULD show dots. If not, you must be using a different version. I would try copying 3 of the "Null" boxes instead of 3 dots, or get a different version of HxD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good. Now release a F13 Wallhack ploz.
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    when i have done to see if it work what sould i do ?can i play offline bots with which jason?

Thanks
    when i have done to see if it work what sould i do ?can i play offline bots with which jason?
    Load into your game, if it doesn't crash, you didn't mess up completely. Go to your customize menu to see the things you've changed, and if you wanna see it in action, yes, offline bots work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Savini jason retro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    it seems when i open game it restore with original save file

Thanks
    it seems when i open game it restore with original save file
    I've explained the process the best that I can. That means you've done something wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hey can you help me? Who is savini jason? i unlocked him with greenluma and i want to get his kill to put in my jason part 3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IIOmqRedxii View Post
    Hey can you help me? Who is savini jason? i unlocked him with greenluma and i want to get his kill to put in my jason part 3
    he's the backer "exclusive" Jason that is on fire. You can't miss him. Put his kills on savini, then go into the save file and put them on your part 3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by YourUberRideIsHere View Post
    he's the backer "exclusive" Jason that is on fire. You can't miss him. Put his kills on savini, then go into the save file and put them on your part 3.
    And how i can modify the counselor clothes? i dont understand how to do it, i only know how to have Jason part 2 retro and every other jason

- - - Updated - - -

https://prntscr.com/iijikg Lol i did it work, and sorry for having the game in spanish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    They said jason x is patched.If i try hxd will it work?

- - - Updated - - -

How to stack perks

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast