Thread: New player

Thanks

New player

Hi, everyone, as the title says, im new here, right now i dont know what to do in game, i just use alchemy exp spamming and just got my blood sorcerer upgraded to scarlet version by finishing the quests, right now my aim is to get to max level, other than that idk what should i do anymore, i dont have undead warrior armor so can do the the quest that allows me to buy undead champion so that i can farm some legion token, any advice on how to farm legion tokens for beginners? and what should i do after my above goals have been reached?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mapeyeo1 View Post
    how to farm legion tokens for beginners?
    Tokens for non-legion without buying a paragon pet is a huge waste of time, don't bother.
    For future goals, the game is literally yours to complete. Just bot (or play w/e) for items from Nulgath or something.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Farm Legion Tokens either in Evilwardage using Lack of Four sight or farm it in Dreadrock using Undead Champion Recruitment.
    Both are pretty good. The Dreadrock one is faster if you have Chainsaw Katana or Dual Chainsaw Katana.

When you get to 2k LTs get Shogun Paragon immediately!!! You're gonna need it because it's the 2nd best Paragon pet ever.
    The number 1 pet is still Bright Paragon.

Also try to get all the Meta classes.
    Void Highlord
    Arch Paladin
    Stonecrusher
    Lightcaster - Seasonal

Try to get all of these classes without using ACs except for Lightcaster since Lightcaster needs 1kAC to get the armor(the class itself is free).

Make sure you get the 200 Combat Trophies BEFORE you buy the Undead Warrior armor.
    If you do then you have the chance to complete all quests within 24 hours so you can sell back the armor for 1080AC allowing you to buy LC in September.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Tokens for non-legion without buying a paragon pet is a huge waste of time, don't bother.
    Lmao
    It's actually rather easy to get LTs even without Paragon pets nowadays.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Farm Legion Tokens either in Evilwardage using Lack of Four sight or farm it in Dreadrock using Undead Champion Recruitment.
    Both are pretty good. The Dreadrock one is faster if you have Chainsaw Katana or Dual Chainsaw Katana.

When you get to 2k LTs get Shogun Paragon immediately!!! You're gonna need it because it's the 2nd best Paragon pet ever.
    The number 1 pet is still Bright Paragon.

Also try to get all the Meta classes.
    Void Highlord
    Arch Paladin
    Stonecrusher
    Lightcaster - Seasonal

Try to get all of these classes without using ACs except for Lightcaster since Lightcaster needs 1kAC to get the armor(the class itself is free).

Make sure you get the 200 Combat Trophies BEFORE you buy the Undead Warrior armor.
    If you do then you have the chance to complete all quests within 24 hours so you can sell back the armor for 1080AC allowing you to buy LC in September.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao
    It's actually rather easy to get LTs even without Paragon pets nowadays.

When I used lebot to do Lack of Four Sight, it accepts the quest although i dont meet the requirement, so if I want to turn it in after completing the quest, will I be able to?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    When I used lebot to do Lack of Four Sight, it accepts the quest although i dont meet the requirement, so if I want to turn it in after completing the quest, will I be able to?
    no, it will fail the quest.

There is no way around the 1200 ACs. If you prepare the combat trophies etc, and complete the quests in less than 24 hours to sell the armor back, you can get 1080 ACS back though.

An alternative is 2000 AC to buy the paragon pet, but you shouldn't sell this one. Cause the other pet that is bought with Legion tokens requires you to have completed the same quests that need the armor.
    edit: nvm, both pets require the quests to be completed

Anyway. About what to do. Why not play the game? If you're interested in the game. Then I don't recommend to bot straight to the highest level etc.
    Last edited by KekkeTex; 03-14-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks
    It's actually rather easy to get LTs even without Paragon pets nowadays
    Notice that I said for non-legion. But yea, for those with the completed quest can get LTs just fine.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
    An alternative is 2000 AC to buy the paragon pet, but you shouldn't sell this one. Cause the other pet that is bought with Legion tokens requires you to have completed the same quests that need the armor.
    You can't do the Legion Token quests without completing Fail to the King though so buying Legion pets without doing the Undead Warrior quests is still a waste of 2k ACs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Notice that I said for non-legion. But yea, for those with the completed quest can get LTs just fine.
    Notice that you can't get LTs without being in the Legion anyway.
    The only way to get LTs without being in the Legion is through the Hardcore Paragon Pet's Binky quest. Which is rare btw.

- - - Updated - - -

It can accept the quest but you can't turn them in to get the reward to get the LTs so you're basically wasting your time.
    Getting the 1.2k ACs is actually rather easy. Just don't talk to anyone while loggin in every day for 1 straight year.
    Every Oct and Dec we get 200AC each but that turned into 500AC just last year so thats 1k AC right there. Making sure that you get Ballyhoo's daily rewards can net you 300AC to 500AC on average if you do it every day all day for a year so that's just over 1200AC for the Undead Warrior.

Now remember that you NEED to have 200 Combat Trophies BEFORE you buy the Armor.
    Or Else I will find you and I will murder you in cold blood for wasting our time.
    The Cash Must Flow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

KekkeTex (03-14-2018)

Thanks
    You can't do the Legion Token quests without completing Fail to the King though so buying Legion pets without doing the Undead Warrior quests is still a waste of 2k ACs.

Notice that you can't get LTs without being in the Legion anyway.
    The only way to get LTs without being in the Legion is through the Hardcore Paragon Pet's Binky quest. Which is rare btw.

- - - Updated - - -

It can accept the quest but you can't turn them in to get the reward to get the LTs so you're basically wasting your time.
    Getting the 1.2k ACs is actually rather easy. Just don't talk to anyone while loggin in every day for 1 straight year.
    Every Oct and Dec we get 200AC each but that turned into 500AC just last year so thats 1k AC right there. Making sure that you get Ballyhoo's daily rewards can net you 300AC to 500AC on average if you do it every day all day for a year so that's just over 1200AC for the Undead Warrior.

Now remember that you NEED to have 200 Combat Trophies BEFORE you buy the Armor.
    Or Else I will find you and I will murder you in cold blood for wasting our time.
    i thought as long i have enough AC to buy undead warrior and finish fail the king quest, and buy the paragon pet, i can start to farm LT?Is that not the case?

Do u mean i have to be in legion to be able to do paragon pet LT quest?

Thanks for the advice on how to earn AC, super useful

- - - Updated - - -

haha my bad, i thought the Legion is kinda like guadianship in other AE games, never did i know it was the undead legion

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah, basically i just need to buy enough AC to do those quests and buy paragon pet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i thought as long i have enough AC to buy undead warrior and finish fail the king quest, and buy the paragon pet, i can start to farm LT?Is that not the case?

Do u mean i have to be in legion to be able to do paragon pet LT quest?

Thanks for the advice on how to earn AC, super useful
    You get into the Legion when you finish Fail to the King which is the final quest in the Undead Warrior quest line.
    The 4th quest in that same quest line requires 200 Combat Trophies which is super hard to do within 24 hours so you really REALLY need to have those 200 BEFORE you buy the Undead Warrior armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you complete Fail to the King you can sell the Undead Warrior since its useless after that.
    If you finish all the quests within 24 hours of buying the armor you can sell it for 1080ac which means you entered the Legion using only 120AC instead of 1200.
    If you finish it in more that 24 hours you only get back 300AC which means you used 900 AC to get into the Legion.

Fail to the King unlocks more than just LT quests. You can buy Undead Champion Armor(which costs Gold) which Unlocks Legion Champion Exercises and the Dreadrock Legion quests.
    All but one Paragon pet needs Fail to the King to use their Legion Token farming quests.
    The Cash Must Flow