Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I posted this because I've been getting loads of messages regarding this, so I just link it to them. It does need to be posted here.

- - - Updated - - -

Good is different than most stores. You can get away with doing it multiple times as if done correctly, they wont even know you've done it before.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said before, they wont even know other package went "missing" if done correctly. Plus, thats not the method that is only used.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, refunding at all is greedy. I'm talking greedy in regards to doing what is the max limit from what I've found in my experience refunding Google.
    I guess you could justify it that way. Personally I don't really see the point of posting a thread to warn people about this, if people don't want to use common sense and get in trouble then by all means go for it. You can always ask the moderators to edit your post in include a simplified version of this text. Needlessly to say, the point has obviously been sent across and there is no need to discuss this, enjoy the business mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This should be common sense.

If I owned a company and noticed the same address or card or name kept refunding my items, I would obviously start to catch on.

Don't be retarded, and you won't get caught. Literally guys we are STEALING from these companies, least you could do is show some respect and not freak out when they threaten you lmao.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfulaardvark View Post
    This should be common sense.

If I owned a company and noticed the same address or card or name kept refunding my items, I would obviously start to catch on.

Don't be retarded, and you won't get caught. Literally guys we are STEALING from these companies, least you could do is show some respect and not freak out when they threaten you lmao.
    some truth spoken here, if someone thinks they are overdoing it then they probably are really overdoing it at that point :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    Why people have to always go to the extreme? SMH y'all ruin it directly everybody.
    Guy did 16 phones with the same bank card lmao
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Personally, there shouldn't be any greed when it comes to not being able to refund an address "4+" times. Doing the math correctly, if you're able to do 2-3 phones per order with a card that you can cash back out, your ROI is basically made back from 1 phone and anything else is pocketed easily. Sell it on classified sites via cash and spend it with whatever. you're making atleast 1-2k depending on the resell value these phones may hold. Expand your horizons and go look at other companies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12