LightbulbWTS[NEW/HOT] Syurito's Fame Farming Service | MPGH's Only ACTIVE Serivce [CHEAP/FAST]

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
[NEW/HOT] Syurito's Fame Farming Service | MPGH's Only ACTIVE Serivce [CHEAP/FAST]
Huge Thanks to @UntitledHD for making this!
approved. @Syurito give out a vouch copy to someone who is allowed to take them ASAP.
THen I will remove the text above.
Maybe interested. Will wait for vouch.
I'm assuming you are in every train server including ptrain?
Quote Originally Posted by dadfsdsaf View Post
I'm assuming you are in every train server including ptrain?
You know it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
how much for white star hmmm
Add me on skype to discuss after I give out the vouch copies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
approved. @Syurito give out a vouch copy to someone who is allowed to take them ASAP.
THen I will remove the text above.
Yep, still waiting on someone who wants a vouch copy if not I'll find someone eligible.
how much for white star hmmm
Nice design, "Only active service" I'm bouta go bump my thread hahaha.
Might be interested for the vouch copy for the fame farm service, will hit you up with an account if I can dig one up.
Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Might be interested for the vouch copy for the fame farm service, will hit you up with an account if I can dig one up.
Talking on skype!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Nice design, "Only active service" I'm bouta go bump my thread hahaha.
Want a vouch copy as you're eligible for one?
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Talking on skype!

- - - Updated - - -



Want a vouch copy as you're eligible for one?
If Sean won't accept it, I will.
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Talking on skype!

- - - Updated - - -



Want a vouch copy as you're eligible for one?
everyone who has over 1500 posts or is staff is eligible
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Talking on skype!
Gave you the logins for the account, do something like 1000 fame if you can for the vouch copy.
Good luck with your business! Hope it will blossom really fast
Will you be using /follow or fame bots? Hope not as those are easily detectable and could lead to the user's account being banned.
Quote Originally Posted by dadfsdsaf View Post
Will you be using /follow or fame bots? Hope not as those are easily detectable and could lead to the user's account being banned.
No, I will be farming this by hand in various trains and will be giving live updates on the amount of fame gained. I'm almost done with Sean's vouch copy(train died so couldn't finish) so you can check out his vouch for me soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RealmServices View Post
Good luck with your business! Hope it will blossom really fast
Thanks!! ^^
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?