Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

MLGA Not Working

So since the MLGA issues area seems dead, and if you discuss this on steam, people will flip the fuck out. Thought I would ask here. So I just updated to Windows 10 (Version 1709) couple days ago from Windows 7. And when using Windows 7, MLGA seemed to be working fine. No problems with it, even previously when I had Windows 10 (before downgrading to 7) it also worked fine. But since I updated again to Windows 10, it hasn't. I keep getting an error that says "Unable to locate devices. Please try running the program in Admin Mode. If this does not work, you may need to reboot your pc.". I've made sure I have the latest version of java, restarded my pc, re-downloaded MLGA, uninstalled and reinstalled npcap making sure I had the latest version, tried winpcap (which I don't think supports Windows 10 so it didn't work), created a bat file to run MLGA as admin, basically everything. Yet I still get the same problem. So was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it?
    Btw I'm using version 1.39 of MLGA, and using LAN if that matters.
    gaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It was to my understanding that since the devs added the ping counter and whatnot, MLGA was no longer whitelisted. Not a "your gonna be banned for using it" kinda thing, but more of a "IF you get banned for using it, we aren't helping you out" and shortly after that the MLGA development ceased unless someone picked it back up again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemike1337 View Post
    It was to my understanding that since the devs added the ping counter and whatnot, MLGA was no longer whitelisted. Not a "your gonna be banned for using it" kinda thing, but more of a "IF you get banned for using it, we aren't helping you out" and shortly after that the MLGA development ceased unless someone picked it back up again.
    The older version still works, I used it on Windows 7 and 10. So has a lot of my friends. The dev is just no longer giving it updates.
    gaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Try to open cmd as administrator, and write the command "java -jar -directory of your mlga.jar-".
    Let's say that you saved it in a folder called mlga on the desktop, go for C:\Users\username\Desktop\mlga\mlga.jar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RaffyProGamer View Post
    Try to open cmd as administrator, and write the command "java -jar -directory of your mlga.jar-".
    Let's say that you saved it in a folder called mlga on the desktop, go for C:\Users\username\Desktop\mlga\mlga.jar
    Already tried that, but still the same problem.
    gaming

Thanks
    Hello people for making MLGA working , search javaw.exe in "C:\Program Files\Java\jre*.*.*_*\bin" , go properties and run as administrator .

Now MLGA run normally