Thanks

Looking to code idea tracker with no coding background

I'm interested in learning how to code a bot to track items in the nexus (vials keys etc) but have zero coding background, if anybody could give me some pointers on where to start that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm pretty sure you need to get some experience in coding stuff. All ideas come to my mind to track items/prices in nexus requires coding. So if I were you I'd start learning how to code or such. But tbh it's gonna take a while so don't rush things. If you are interested in 2D games and creating your own game I can recommend you Gamemaker studio. It's how I started coding then moved to C# + Unity. There are so many resources online waiting for you. But if you want to see what's happening inside RotMG just download JPEXS decompiler, get rotmg's current swf and open it with JPEXS. Have fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Take a look at the ****** endpoint of /thomas-crane/nrelay Node.js and typescript are realatively easy languages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Take a look at either JRelay inc finder or KRelay inc finder that has all the code for searching for items. Would be easy to modify to not be incantation specific
    https://******.comsey/JRelay/blob/master/JRelay/resources/plugins/IncFinder.java
    https://******.com/TheKronks/KRelay/...r/IncFinder.cs
    One day... machines will rule the world.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruusey View Post
    Take a look at either JRelay inc finder or KRelay inc finder that has all the code for searching for items. Would be easy to modify to not be incantation specific
    https://******.comsey/JRelay/blob/master/JRelay/resources/plugins/IncFinder.java
    https://******.com/TheKronks/KRelay/...r/IncFinder.cs
    Wow, why do not you upload this to MPGH as before? I thought the project is not being updated, I'm very glad that it is not so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
    Wow, why do not you upload this to MPGH as before? I thought the project is not being updated, I'm very glad that it is not so.
    I havent added new features so its not worthy of an MPGH re release yet. So many projects... so little time. I do keep it updated when new releases come out(packet ids rc4 keys etc...) Plus im a team of one and testing every edge case for my software ingame is impossible so stable releases are rare.
    One day... machines will rule the world.