Thanks

How to go about creating farm bot for online game?

Hello, first post, and complete novice at programming.

I have looked around (somewhat) and skimmed through a couple other tutorials for this kind of stuff, but I am curious if anyone could give more specific pointers based on the type of game I wish to bot on.

The game is called "Legends of Honor" it's a multiplayer browser war game, that uses flash to operate.

I would like to one day create a simple bot that will hit marauders or "dark warriors"

There are 3 different worlds each with different names and slightly different levels on these "marauders" as they are called. I would like the bot to hit marauders of level 50+. Would have to open hero portrait, select hero, put troops on hero, close menu, find marauder, right click and hit attack. (series of clicks mostly)

If anyone could be so kind as to give me any advice on what I would need to learn, which programs would be required to make this a reality or any tutorials that would be helpful towards this task please post below!

Attached picture of what the marauders look like (they spawn all over the map, the level and spawn location are pretty random)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    fba9a0428d15c70968c9ae00ce71522e.jpg