PostGrimoire 3.8 | Updated and Improved Mythsong Rep Bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire 3.8 | Updated and Improved Mythsong Rep Bot
Hi guys

Another updated bot from Le Bot etc. where i couldn't find another source for any up to date grimoire. I decided to take the bot idea and re-vamp it with if and goto statements to make it more efficient and MUCH more reliable. Just turn it on and leave it completely.

Uses the beehive map.. you don't need any other quests completed before this, just go straight to it! 800 rep per turn in of the quest. Use a multi-target class

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/cc...735ecf7324ecff
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4td2uwmkh4


Mythsong Rep_mpgh.net.zip961 B · 3,372 downloads Clean
Approved. //2short
I found that my best way of getting to rank 10 for mythsong was killing kimberly over and over with a bunch of alts. Got to rank 10 in 2 or 3 hours botting
When I load your bot it seems to get stuck on the accepting quest command. I also added to the quest list the quest id, still not working. PLEASE HELP ME
How can u install the bot ?
Use a glitched map and change the command to kill for temp items.. it's much faster
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?