Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    File approved.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so this is what happen, my pc block my DLL.
    If an application has been copied from the web, it is flagged by Windows as being a web application, even if it resides on the local computer. You can change that designation by changing the file properties, or you can use the element to grant the assembly full trust. As an alternative, you can use the UnsafeLoadFrom method to load a local assembly that the operating system has flagged as having been loaded from the web.

Try opening the file properties and clicking 'Unblock':
    https://ibb.co/h2JDwx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ultrinityx For This Useful Post:

gaffox (04-21-2018),mapeyeo1 (04-24-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrinityx View Post
    so this is what happen, my pc block my DLL.
    If an application has been copied from the web, it is flagged by Windows as being a web application, even if it resides on the local computer. You can change that designation by changing the file properties, or you can use the element to grant the assembly full trust. As an alternative, you can use the UnsafeLoadFrom method to load a local assembly that the operating system has flagged as having been loaded from the web.

Try opening the file properties and clicking 'Unblock':
    https://ibb.co/h2JDwx
    Glad to know you found a solution to the problem, I did find that solution while looking how to fix an error another user had, but the unblock option didn't appear for me so I discarded that solution, but of course it didn't appear since the file was from my own pc hahaha don't know how that went over my head, will update the first post later with this solution when I have more things to edit in it.

Edit:
    Looked at a plugin made by another user that I downloaded before, and that option doesn't appear either in his, and most people haven't had that problem, wonder what causes it, nontheless will add it as a possible solution.
    Last edited by gaffox; 04-21-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Glad to know you found a solution to the problem, I did find that solution while looking how to fix an error another user had, but the unblock option didn't appear for me so I discarded that solution, but of course it didn't appear since the file was from my own pc hahaha don't know how that went over my head, will update the first post later with this solution when I have more things to edit in it.

Edit:
    Looked at a plugin made by another user that I downloaded before, and that option doesn't appear either in his, and most people haven't had that problem, wonder what causes it, nontheless will add it as a possible solution.
    keep it up ! thanks for the plugins

Thanks
    @gaffox I'm haveing the .net framework CAS error message, although when i go to update the framework it brings an error saying that i'm already running 4.7.1 or later.

I went into the Windows.Net folders and found the .config file (solution to load from external sources) but there was no 4.7.1 version folder only a 4.0 version folder. As well as that, there was no loadFromEternalSources command line in any of the .config files.

It seems damn near impossible to remove any .net frameworks on win10 whatsoever so i can't see a solution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is very great ... glicthing now is very easy...thanks to you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nearby View Post
    @gaffox I'm haveing the .net framework CAS error message, although when i go to update the framework it brings an error saying that i'm already running 4.7.1 or later.

I went into the Windows.Net folders and found the .config file (solution to load from external sources) but there was no 4.7.1 version folder only a 4.0 version folder. As well as that, there was no loadFromEternalSources command line in any of the .config files.

It seems damn near impossible to remove any .net frameworks on win10 whatsoever so i can't see a solution.
    Try right clicking Merge_Glitch.dll (the plugin file), go into properties and on the bottom right click/check the unblock option, then apply the changes.
    Last edited by gaffox; 04-23-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dont fix merge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm on the newest version of Grimoire 3.8 (from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281). I tried the unblocking thing in the file's properties but I'm still getting this error: https://prntscr.com/j9a3l4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roro111 View Post
    I'm on the newest version of Grimoire 3.8 (from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281). I tried the unblocking thing in the file's properties but I'm still getting this error: https://prntscr.com/j9a3l4
    Try downloading Grimoire 3.8 again from the sticky, he updated the 3.8 file one month ago, if that doesn't work try opening it with the grimoire 3.8 test server version etnzl made.

If after that it still doesn't work tell me to try find a way to fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    are merge glitch already fixed ? i cant do it anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrinityx View Post
    are merge glitch already fixed ? i cant do it anymore
    Just tested it right now, and it still works, if you are losing your materials try lowering the delay, if you are not obtaining the merge item and keeping your materials try increasing the delay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Just tested it right now, and it still works, if you are losing your materials try lowering the delay, if you are not obtaining the merge item and keeping your materials try increasing the delay.
    yep, its still worked, but i dont know why i cant do merge glitch in /underworld dage shop. ill try again

Thanks
    I dont know if I got a screw lose but if I would like to merge the evolved blood orb, how would that process look like? I succesfully loaded the dll file so far... :P

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind i figured it all out, i just need to find the shop id for Dirtlickers shop(ArchPortal) and perhaps the shops for the NSoD if anyone has them.

Thanks
    For some reason it sounds rather confusing, would you mind creating a quick 30 sec video just showing the process?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast