Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How Can I Make Money Leaving My PC On?

The title says it all. How can I leave money leaving my PC on? I have a paid mouse and keyboard recorder and it works like a charm. Any methods or bots to get money with my PC on all day? Also I'm willing to give you a share of my first earnings if you are willing to give me a legit way to do it, looking for small profit in the beginning, but more is better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    If you have a good PC you can always crypto mine, little damage/no damage and just runs in background. GPU is normally better, CPU mining not worth it. $2 a day you could expect 24/7 with a single high end GPU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I used to use NiceHash to mine while I was afk, my rig makes like $4-6 a day even if im on the pc for the majority of the time.

I also tried hits for a bit but it's not worth it at all, you get no money. Hits is basically just running a program that opens thousands of ads or visits a web page constantly and if you're lucky the hit will register as a new ip and you can get money by spamming your own bit****'s. but like i said it makes almost no money because per unique ip you get .0001 of a cent for visiting bit**** links

You can also try botting in an mmo, afk fishing in black desert online and then selling the marketplace items on a forum or in game, and then converting your in-game currency to cash through sites that want your gold.

as far as i know, any site or person that says "get $2 for doing 1 minute of work" NEVER works or its just not worth it because there's a lock on payout.

tbh your best bet is botting on a game while mining if you want to afk money-pilot

DO NOT BUY AN EBOOK ON THIS SHIT ALL EBOOKS ARE FAKE, do you really think someone who has a "secret" method to making $100/day would be wasting their time selling overpriced googledocs about an oversaturated method that is completely generic without real instructions, most ebooks on making money are all just motivational videos. put into a pdf file

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boy For This Useful Post:

D0dgyy (05-14-2018),Cruel (05-17-2018),Shady.Days_Cloudy.Nights (11-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post
    I used to use NiceHash to mine while I was afk, my rig makes like $4-6 a day even if im on the pc for the majority of the time.

I also tried hits for a bit but it's not worth it at all, you get no money. Hits is basically just running a program that opens thousands of ads or visits a web page constantly and if you're lucky the hit will register as a new ip and you can get money by spamming your own bit****'s. but like i said it makes almost no money because per unique ip you get .0001 of a cent for visiting bit**** links

You can also try botting in an mmo, afk fishing in black desert online and then selling the marketplace items on a forum or in game, and then converting your in-game currency to cash through sites that want your gold.

as far as i know, any site or person that says "get $2 for doing 1 minute of work" NEVER works or its just not worth it because there's a lock on payout.

tbh your best bet is botting on a game while mining if you want to afk money-pilot

DO NOT BUY AN EBOOK ON THIS SHIT ALL EBOOKS ARE FAKE, do you really think someone who has a "secret" method to making $100/day would be wasting their time selling overpriced googledocs about an oversaturated method that is completely generic without real instructions, most ebooks on making money are all just motivational videos. put into a pdf file
    Well, my PC is terrible and old. Quadro 1700 with 2gigs of ram and a shitty processor will blow up if I try to mine with it lmao.
    I'm trying to find a way to keep it turned on 24/7 to get a little profit even if it is $2 daily. I bought a mouse/keyboard route recorder so it can be easy to autopilot tasks, but I haven't figured out a method to earn money with it turned on yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    PM me and I might have a way to make you an extra $20 a day, you just need to be my partner in a business if you are able to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy23 View Post
    PM me and I might have a way to make you an extra $20 a day, you just need to be my partner in a business if you are able to.
    Can't send a PM. Hmu with your discor or skype through a pm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by D0dgyy View Post
    Well, my PC is terrible and old. Quadro 1700 with 2gigs of ram and a shitty processor will blow up if I try to mine with it lmao.
    I'm trying to find a way to keep it turned on 24/7 to get a little profit even if it is $2 daily. I bought a mouse/keyboard route recorder so it can be easy to autopilot tasks, but I haven't figured out a method to earn money with it turned on yet.
    if you have autopiloting programs, like i said, you can run scripts for games/mmos and make a good amount of money off grinding in game items and selling them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I tought you weren´t able to trade in BDO?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I couldn't have said it better myself
    Always confirm you are talking to me. I will always accept the request for proof from anyone. Beware of impersonators.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by roelvvv View Post
    I tought you weren´t able to trade in BDO?
    yeah you cant trade silver but you can sell items lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well @Bou explained it all to you, also if you mine you're gonna get higher electricity bills so you might wanna put pros and cons on a paper and think it over

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

if you have autopiloting programs, like i said, you can run scripts for games/mmos and make a good amount of money off grinding in game items and selling them
    Thanks for the tip
    Last edited by aaaqaaa; 06-25-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Crypto mining...run bots for games sell items...make websites..
    Program

Thanks
    i dont think anything will work.

Thanks
    I have started working on a methd and have made $200 in few days

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast