WTSSelling 🔥Buffalo Wild Wings🔥 Rewards Accounts CHEAP

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Daily bump!
Still giving out vouch copies


I would take a vouch copy if im eligible for it? Thanks
can you discuss on how the accounts are used? can i call an order or order online with said account?
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetw0lf View Post
can you discuss on how the accounts are used? can i call an order or order online with said account?
You redeem points for certificates online, then you order in-store (takeout or dine-in).
Then, when you're supposed to pay, give them the phone number linked to the account.
You're safe to change email, name and phone number as well.

Quote Originally Posted by d1os View Post
I would take a vouch copy if im eligible for it? Thanks
Sorry, I don't believe you are eligible to take vouch copies.
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
You're safe to change email, name and phone number as well.
On the Wild Wings accounts ?

A person can change all that online or in the app ?

Whatever it is you're doing won't have original owners screaming dey tuk r jawbs ?

Typically with accounts it's usually recommended to change as little as possible.. not the case here ?

Or are you meaning you can use different info on the order ?
Quote Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
On the Wild Wings accounts ?

A person can change all that online or in the app ?

Whatever it is you're doing won't have original owners screaming dey tuk r jawbs ?

Typically with accounts it's usually recommended to change as little as possible.. not the case here ?

Or are you meaning you can use different info on the order ?
1) By the time you use the account, you're already paying. Even if they somehow happen to login at the same time they can't do anything.
2) Most people who do this order in-store then just give the app, they won't get any emails or anything about this.
3) Happened to my family once, usually they just complain and then they get replaced without hassle.

Yes, you can change all info including name, email, phone #, etc etc.
Though it's still mostly safe, I wouldn't suggest using the same account multiple times, though even then they probably can't flag or something.
redeem online then can you use with mobile app? or do u have to physically order in person then wait for the food
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpackkk View Post
redeem online then can you use with mobile app? or do u have to physically order in person then wait for the food
You have to physically go to the store (or call in) and then redeem the rewards there - they only need your phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by G35 Freak View Post
Am I eligible for a vouch copy?
Thank you.
Sorry, you are not eligible for a vouch copy
Am I eligible for a vouch copy?
Thank you.
Why not? Not enough posts or what? ))
Quote Originally Posted by d1os View Post
Why not? Not enough posts or what? ))
Yeah, not enough posts. You need 1500 I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Yeah, not enough posts. You need 1500 I believe.
Got it, thanks anyways
Bdubs wings are extremely fire bruh don't sleep. I repeat do not sleep. OP is legit, friendly service I highly recommend.
Vouch++ Not much more to say, worked like a charm.
+Vouch, everything works, clean & simple.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?