Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Is there any way to do an online bypass without crashes from lobby?

The title says it all
    So..really want to play with wallhack. But this is really hard to start a game with a time limit. In 80% it crashes me from lobby. It takes me like 20 minutes to finally start a game. (Playing as surv). Is there any method on how to play atleast with more than 40-45 seconds?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not possible as of now. At least nothing that has been shared publicly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFox510 View Post
    The title says it all
    So..really want to play with wallhack. But this is really hard to start a game with a time limit. In 80% it crashes me from lobby. It takes me like 20 minutes to finally start a game. (Playing as surv). Is there any method on how to play atleast with more than 40-45 seconds?
    private only

Thanks
    If someone could point me in the direction of a paid private bypass, that'd be great. One without a timer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    In Dbd host's computer decides if you can play or not. Approx. 40 sec is time eac_server64.dll gives you to validate that you have anticheat open. So there are only 2 ways: having to deal with that by having EAC completely disabled or letting EAC validate you and bypassing it then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
    In Dbd host's computer decides if you can play or not. Approx. 40 sec is time eac_server64.dll gives you to validate that you have anticheat open. So there are only 2 ways: having to deal with that by having EAC completely disabled or letting EAC validate you and bypassing it then.
    The first way sounds pretty strange, while for the second one I think that you'd need to completely give up on CheatEngine or CloudExtract, since those are prohibited porgrams that could be detected if in the beginning EAC is working and validating you. Still having separate bypasses for profile save editing and ingame hacking could be not too bad, but for things such as playing without pallets (in my case, I was interested in this in order to host a private match with funnily edited maps), you're maybe required to make your file changes only after a certain point?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
    How can I deal with the 2nd way, how can I do this : letting EAC validate you and bypassing it then

Thanks
    you can play only as a survivor online.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brajanovskyy View Post
    you can play only as a survivor online.
    What do you mean? Is there a way to only play survivor while using hacks and not get kicked after 30 seconds from a lobby?