Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium View Post
    Look around on the marketplace. People are doing 4-10 phones PER ORDER. That's just to one address. And people are saying "nothing will happen." We will see.
    yeah thats what you call retards

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thatoneguy23 For This Useful Post:

Scarface (05-19-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSSYMAD View Post
    wheres your proof?
    bruh. if you do like 10 phones to an address like people have. you get caught.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post

bruh. if you do like 10 phones to an address like people have. you get caught.
    Simple as that.

As always the golden rule is " Don't be greedy or you'll end up with the popo at your door"
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like."

Want to reach 100 thanks my BOYYYYYS

Thanks
    Look around on the marketplace. People are doing 4-10 phones PER ORDER. That's just to one address. And people are saying "nothing will happen." We will see.
    If its one order (even if its 6-10 phones), nothing is going to happen unless they're sloppy. How can google prove that? Explain how you'd prove it if you're google. The amount of resources it would take to investigate a single order of lets say 6 phones would dwarf the cost of the phones themselves. You're not being realistic. And in case you're wondering, I personally haven't refunded google so I have no skin in this game.

All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
    If its one order (even if its 6-10 phones), nothing is going to happen unless they're sloppy. How can google prove that? Explain how you'd prove it if you're google. The amount of resources it would take to investigate a single order of lets say 6 phones would dwarf the cost of the phones themselves. You're not being realistic. And in case you're wondering, I personally haven't refunded google so I have no skin in this game.
    Then that explains that what you're saying really isn't making sense. It's just not 1 guy pulling these high quantity orders. It's dozens, maybe even a hundred. They can check orders, and see that there has been an increase in mass quantity orders, and also a mass of "Lossed orders." It correlates. They know exactly what's happening.

Thanks
    It's just not 1 guy pulling these high quantity orders. It's dozens, maybe even a hundred.
    Dude. You're either trying to be argumentative or you really just don't get how the legal system works. I can't tell which. That its dozens of people doing it is the fucking issue. How are they gonna "strike" against dozens/hundreds of people when each person is only doing one order? Explain to me how they prove that your order didn't get lost? Its about what they can prove. Of course google knows what's happening but their only option is to tighten up their process (like I mentioned originally, weighing packages on delivery, taking pics etc) and deny refunds. That's it (again, except for people being sloppy/lazy).

They can't "strike" at all. They'll slowly kill it like the UK killed refunding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    We'll never know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It may be a shit ton of phones but google honestly makes so much money that refunds don't phase them

Thanks
    Right which is why I'm saying if you're doing 17 to one address, watch out. But most people are doing one order to one address and then refunding it. What can google do about that? It would take an enormous amount of resources to prove they got the phones and then prosecute.

People been ripping off Apple for forever now and nothing has come of it. The stupid, greedy people will get caught because they were too lazy to change up names/addresses. Beyond that, nothing will happen. Watch
    thats why the little fish mean nothing, it all adds up. the ones who get fucked are the people abusing it. $10k orders are no joke and theres people doing multiple orders that big. Unless youre litterally untraceable, youre gonna get fucked one this ends. No doubt about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VGmagic View Post
    It may be a shit ton of phones but google honestly makes so much money that refunds don't phase them
    keep thinking that, if that was the case why not lower the prices on the phones or donate/give them away if theyre gonna let people purposely and OBVIOUSLY scam them.

they know whats going on, end of story. Its the ones that keep abusing it that will get fucked. the guys doing single orders of a few items probably wont know or hear anything.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZachErtz For This Useful Post:

Premium (05-18-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    thats why the little fish mean nothing, it all adds up. the ones who get fucked are the people abusing it. $10k orders are no joke and theres people doing multiple orders that big. Unless youre litterally untraceable, youre gonna get fucked one this ends. No doubt about it.

- - - Updated - - -

keep thinking that, if that was the case why not lower the prices on the phones or donate/give them away if theyre gonna let people purposely and OBVIOUSLY scam them.

they know whats going on, end of story. Its the ones that keep abusing it that will get fucked. the guys doing single orders of a few items probably wont know or hear anything.
    I refund like laptops and like 2 phones max

All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks
    Dude. You're either trying to be argumentative or you really just don't get how the legal system works. I can't tell which. That its dozens of people doing it is the fucking issue. How are they gonna "strike" against dozens/hundreds of people when each person is only doing one order? Explain to me how they prove that your order didn't get lost? Its about what they can prove. Of course google knows what's happening but their only option is to tighten up their process (like I mentioned originally, weighing packages on delivery, taking pics etc) and deny refunds. That's it (again, except for people being sloppy/lazy).

They can't "strike" at all. They'll slowly kill it like the UK killed refunding.
    I've obviously shown that I'm not talking about the little people, but the people who are doing 10 phones at a time. And, when it's publicly advertised, such as on a thread, that 10 phones is possible, Billy is gonna try it too. So when Google sees that these orders with huge quantities of phones are being somehow "lost" or "some didn't show up in the box," it definitely throws up red flags that fraudulent activity is being done, and they WILL take action. They're not just gonna blow it off. You must be an idiot to think that all they will do is change a few policies around to fix it. For example, Dell has always taken legal action. The way UK killed refunding, was not only by policy, but by arrests. All it takes is a few headlines of Social Engineers getting arrested, and soon they will see a decrease in lost packages. They understand the game.

Thanks
    I've obviously shown that I'm not talking about the little people, but the people who are doing 10 phones at a time. And, when it's publicly advertised, such as on a thread, that 10 phones is possible, Billy is gonna try it too. So when Google sees that these orders with huge quantities of phones are being somehow "lost" or "some didn't show up in the box," it definitely throws up red flags that fraudulent activity is being done, and they WILL take action. They're not just gonna blow it off. You must be an idiot to think that all they will do is change a few policies around to fix it. For example, Dell has always taken legal action. The way UK killed refunding, was not only by policy, but by arrests. All it takes is a few headlines of Social Engineers getting arrested, and soon they will see a decrease in lost packages. They understand the game.
    If billy only does one order of 10 phones and is moderately smart about it (uses a refunder, doesn't log in to the phones using the email etc), he has nothing to worry about. How does google prove prove he got the phones if he never turns them on and just sells them so then they're being activated across the country/world? That's my point. Its not about how many phones done in one order, its about multiple orders. That will be people's downfall.

Thanks
    If billy only does one order of 10 phones and is moderately smart about it (uses a refunder, doesn't log in to the phones using the email etc), he has nothing to worry about. How does google prove prove he got the phones if he never turns them on and just sells them so then they're being activated across the country/world? That's my point. Its not about how many phones done in one order, its about multiple orders. That will be people's downfall.
    What you just said had no correlation. You must not do much refunding. It doesn't matter if they "never turn them on" etc. It's the simple fact that what THEY bought came up missing. But so did Billy's order. And Jack's. And Larry's. All these orders or going missing somehow and for some particular reason, they're mass quantities. They know the game. They'll find them.
    '

Thanks
    What you just said had no correlation. You must not do much refunding. It doesn't matter if they "never turn them on" etc. It's the simple fact that what THEY bought came up missing. But so did Billy's order. And Jack's. And Larry's. All these orders or going missing somehow and for some particular reason, they're mass quantities. They know the game. They'll find them.
    '
    Great. So they find them. Then what? You clearly don't have any understanding of how the legal system works. Its not what you know its what you can prove. They can't prove dick unless Billy is greedy or sloppy. And if Billy doesn't know Jack or Larry how is there a correlation other than they all had missing packages? How does that help google "strike?" It doesn't but it tells them to tighten up their procedure so people can't claim their shit is lost. Imagine google security trying to get a warrant for billy's house:

"hey judge, we think billy is doing all the fraud cuz so is jack and larry. We don't have any evidence other than there are a lot of missing orders." The judge is gonna ask what evidence they have other than a missing order? THERE IS NO OTHER EVIDENCE unless billy is a colossal dumbass. So how does billy get caught? Explain it to me in detail how billy gets caught. YOU FUCKING CAN'T

But I'm done trying to explain this to you because its obviously not getting past your desire to theorize what grand "strike" google has up their sleeve. Don't hold your breath, kiddo.

Thanks
    Great. So they find them. Then what? You clearly don't have any understanding of how the legal system works. Its not what you know its what you can prove. They can't prove dick unless Billy is greedy or sloppy. And if Billy doesn't know Jack or Larry how is there a correlation other than they all had missing packages? How does that help google "strike?" It doesn't but it tells them to tighten up their procedure so people can't claim their shit is lost. Imagine google security trying to get a warrant for billy's house:

"hey judge, we think billy is doing all the fraud cuz so is jack and larry. We don't have any evidence other than there are a lot of missing orders." The judge is gonna ask what evidence they have other than a missing order? THERE IS NO OTHER EVIDENCE unless billy is a colossal dumbass. So how does billy get caught? Explain it to me in detail how billy gets caught. YOU FUCKING CAN'T

But I'm done trying to explain this to you because its obviously not getting past your desire to theorize what grand "strike" google has up their sleeve. Don't hold your breath, kiddo.
    keep thinking that. go head and start doing multiple 10k orders.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast