Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    keep thinking that. go head and start doing multiple 10k orders.
    Nah I'm all set. And if you read any of my posts, I've said its multiple orders that are gonna get people caught. Its the sloppy/greedy people who are gonna get busted.

Thanks
    Sloppy means nothing. There people who arent sloppy that will get caught. Its all gonna get linked one way or another, its not a coincidence all these big orders are getting "lost" or not delivered.

again, people can keep doing it. the small fish MIGHT walk away scotch free. bigger guys will all get hit sooner or later even if theyve only done it once. doesnt matter.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ZachErtz For This Useful Post:

Premium (05-19-2018)

Thanks
    Han solo is right at the end of the day, it is about what the company can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. You don't pick at every single gnat that's biting you, you go in orders and spray them all off at once.

They are not gonna target individuals, especially if you have the necessary opsec and due diligence, but even if you are sloppy.

They will make shipping protocol more rigorous before they prosecute anyone. The amount of money that would need to be spent to generate real evidence and then take that shit to court is way more than they can afford for most cursory refund orders.

That being said, don't be retarded. Do not log in to the phones on the same account you ordered on, change your IP address if it's static. If you are not using the device try to get rid of it. If you do all this, it becomes very hard to tell whether the shipments were genuinely lost or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
    Nah I'm all set. And if you read any of my posts, I've said its multiple orders that are gonna get people caught. Its the sloppy/greedy people who are gonna get busted.
    Some of these kids just like to argue. They have no real life experience, or business experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If its one order (even if its 6-10 phones), nothing is going to happen unless they're sloppy. How can google prove that? Explain how you'd prove it if you're google. The amount of resources it would take to investigate a single order of lets say 6 phones would dwarf the cost of the phones themselves. You're not being realistic. And in case you're wondering, I personally haven't refunded google so I have no skin in this game.
    If I was a large company like Google I'd prosecute and use a lot of money relative to the cost of the phones in order to set an example.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton For This Useful Post:

Premium (05-19-2018)

Thanks
    Sloppy means nothing. There people who arent sloppy that will get caught. Its all gonna get linked one way or another, its not a coincidence all these big orders are getting "lost" or not delivered.
    Y'all keep saying this but how, explain how it gets linked? How does Billy doing it in Texas get linked to Jack in Maine when there isn't any link at all except they both didn't get their order (allegedly)? He doesn't because there is no link. I've asked numerous times for one of you to explain to me how google proves Billy did get his order of $10K (assuming he doesn't log in to one of the phones etc) but no one can. The burden of proof is on google/prosecutors

You're gonna see a lot more of them requesting police reports or declining refunds before you see anything resembling a "strike."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanshot1st For This Useful Post:

loops77 (05-19-2018),MUSSYMAD (05-19-2018)

All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks
    Great. So they find them. Then what? You clearly don't have any understanding of how the legal system works. Its not what you know its what you can prove. They can't prove dick unless Billy is greedy or sloppy. And if Billy doesn't know Jack or Larry how is there a correlation other than they all had missing packages? How does that help google "strike?" It doesn't but it tells them to tighten up their procedure so people can't claim their shit is lost. Imagine google security trying to get a warrant for billy's house:

"hey judge, we think billy is doing all the fraud cuz so is jack and larry. We don't have any evidence other than there are a lot of missing orders." The judge is gonna ask what evidence they have other than a missing order? THERE IS NO OTHER EVIDENCE unless billy is a colossal dumbass. So how does billy get caught? Explain it to me in detail how billy gets caught. YOU FUCKING CAN'T

But I'm done trying to explain this to you because its obviously not getting past your desire to theorize what grand "strike" google has up their sleeve. Don't hold your breath, kiddo.
    Bro do you really think all these kids have the mentality to hold their own IF and WHEN someone shows up asking about these phones and where they have went? All it takes is a few questions and they have cracked. That's how people get arrested. It's called an investigation. All it takes is one slip and you're held for fraud. It's not that hard to understand bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post

If I was a large company like Google I'd prosecute and use a lot of money relative to the cost of the phones in order to set an example.
    Exactly. This @Hanshot1st probably has no understanding of how this all works. He's one of those guys that has no worries of getting caught, until he gets caught. Lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pukerella View Post
    Han solo is right at the end of the day, it is about what the company can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. You don't pick at every single gnat that's biting you, you go in orders and spray them all off at once.

They are not gonna target individuals, especially if you have the necessary opsec and due diligence, but even if you are sloppy.

They will make shipping protocol more rigorous before they prosecute anyone. The amount of money that would need to be spent to generate real evidence and then take that shit to court is way more than they can afford for most cursory refund orders.

That being said, don't be retarded. Do not log in to the phones on the same account you ordered on, change your IP address if it's static. If you are not using the device try to get rid of it. If you do all this, it becomes very hard to tell whether the shipments were genuinely lost or not.
    So you really think Google will do nothing and let hundreds of thousands of dollars of product slip and act like nothing happened? You're making me laugh tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

again, people can keep doing it. the small fish MIGHT walk away scotch free. bigger guys will all get hit sooner or later even if theyve only done it once. doesnt matter.
    Well said my man.

Thanks
    Y'all keep saying this but how, explain how it gets linked? How does Billy doing it in Texas get linked to Jack in Maine when there isn't any link at all except they both didn't get their order (allegedly)? He doesn't because there is no link. I've asked numerous times for one of you to explain to me how google proves Billy did get his order of $10K (assuming he doesn't log in to one of the phones etc) but no one can. The burden of proof is on google/prosecutors

You're gonna see a lot more of them requesting police reports or declining refunds before you see anything resembling a "strike."
    youre right, they can look up your info, your life, where you live, etc etc.

theyre gonna see billy works part time at mcdonalds and has 6k to his name and he used that money to order $5,800 worth of google items for the hell of it and the package went "missing"

same goes for Jack in Maine who lives with his mom and dad in a shit hole and decided to spend $10k on 9 pixels because he apparently owns a business and needed them for his employees and of course his 9 pixels went missing as well.

you guys are literally dumb. your entire life is on the internet to search and google can go deeper than that because you're giving them all your personal information and accepting every term and they are basically the internet

if you don't think google doesn't know anything about you, who you are, and credit cards used, you are a very naive person to think otherwise.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium View Post
    Exactly. This @Hanshot1st probably has no understanding of how this all works. He's one of those guys that has no worries of getting caught, until he gets caught. Lmfao.
    Nope. As I mentioned I don't mess with Google/Apple at all. I'm just a dude who understands how the legal system works. More than I can say for you. But don't let facts get in the way of your fantasizing about google "strikes" with Seal Team 6 and Delta Force. Carry on.

Thanks
    BTW yes ive refunded google, albeit it was a small one it doesnt matter. I know the risks. I can get in trouble monday morning with an email telling me theyre gonna recharge me for the items i refunded or risk persecution.

Its a bunch of dumb fucking kids on this forum who wanna make money and liking your dumb posts because they dont wanna hear the truth and think so random people are coming on here to use scare tactics. You guys can keep doing google, in the end it doesnt affect me. My point was you or anyone else here or on the internet are fucking retarded if you think google wont do anything and cant find out anything about you, your address you use, your reship, and especially all credit cards youre using. Its fucking google of all companies who IS the internet. Not apple, not samsung, not these tech companies that just produce shit. A internet based search company that has evolved into a legit monster across everything.

some of you are seriously retarded its honestly sad.

Thanks
    youre right, they can look up your info, your life, where you live, etc etc.

theyre gonna see billy works part time at mcdonalds and has 6k to his name and he used that money to order $5,800 worth of google items for the hell of it and the package went "missing"

same goes for Jack in Maine who lives with his mom and dad in a shit hole and decided to spend $10k on 9 pixels because he apparently owns a business and needed them for his employees and of course his 9 pixels went missing as well.

you guys are literally dumb. your entire life is on the internet to search and google can go deeper than that because you're giving them all your personal information and accepting every term and they are basically the internet

if you don't think google doesn't know anything about you, who you are, and credit cards used, you are a very naive person to think otherwise.
    None of that amounts to probable cause for a warrant. None of it. More proof you have no idea how the world works. Stay in school, bud.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanshot1st For This Useful Post:

Golden (05-20-2018)

All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks
    Nope. As I mentioned I don't mess with Google/Apple at all. I'm just a dude who understands how the legal system works. More than I can say for you. But don't let facts get in the way of your fantasizing about google "strikes" with Seal Team 6 and Delta Force. Carry on.
    I can't believe I've wasted my time talking to you. @ZachErtz said it best. You saying that you know how the legal system works, yet everything you have said to me and others has undoubtedly proved that you literally know nothing about the legal system. If you knew so much, you'd be refunding Google/Apple because you have all the loopholes. You're a genius.

Thanks
    None of that amounts to probable cause for a warrant. None of it. More proof you have no idea how the world works. Stay in school, bud.
    Keep thinking that. Thats how i know you dont know what youre talking about because youre only bringing up the legal system

youll see soon enough and its gonna be funny as fuck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium View Post
    I can't believe I've wasted my time talking to you. @ZachErtz said it best. You saying that you know how the legal system works, yet everything you have said to me and others has undoubtedly proved that you literally know nothing about the legal system. If you knew so much, you'd be refunding Google/Apple because you have all the loopholes. You're a genius.
    Cool. Well link me when the "strikes" start happening

- - - Updated - - -

Keep thinking that. Thats how i know you dont know what youre talking about because youre only bringing up the legal system

youll see soon enough and its gonna be funny as fuck
    Yeah, send me the links to the articles when the strikes start happening.

Thanks
    In my opinion thats their cost for a great customer service. They are ok with it, just they soon might start to deny such high valued refunds, do more investigations. Same as AMZ few years ago

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast