Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks

When Will Google Strike?

All these orders of 10k+, refunders making bank, resellers making bank also. But, the million dollar question is: When will Google finally have enough? It's good now, but it won't be good once Google starts cracking down. Won't be pretty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you right, someone's/lots of people are gonna get thrown in the jail (cheaters of that cost deserve it, 10k is ridiculous)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There is risk in everything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium View Post
    All these orders of 10k+, refunders making bank, resellers making bank also. But, the million dollar question is: When will Google finally have enough? It's good now, but it won't be good once Google starts cracking down. Won't be pretty.
    few people already been cucked lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post

few people already been cucked lol
    wheres your proof?

Thanks
    You're overthinking it. That's not how it really works. Only people who did massive orders to the same address are really at risk but its gonna be like the UK is; it dies because google catches on. They're not gonna just start making accusations, mainly because it would be difficult to prove (again, except for the people who were really exploiting it and/or sloppy).

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hanshot1st For This Useful Post:

loops77 (05-17-2018),Scarface (05-19-2018)

All things that live, die. This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
    it dies because google catches on.
    What exactly does this imply? What I'm saying in my post. Lmfao.

Thanks
    What exactly does this imply? What I'm saying in my post. Lmfao.
    Meaning they get carrier's to weigh packages, take pics with it on your doorstep etc. Like how refunding in the UK is nearly impossible. They're gonna catch on and take steps to limit their losses, they're not gonna start having the cops searching your house or "strike" lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    definitely jail time, but refunders are smarter than that, guaranteed the refunders are untraceable. on the other hand though; customers are gonna get fucked if google catches on

Thanks
    Meaning they get carrier's to weigh packages, take pics with it on your doorstep etc. Like how refunding in the UK is nearly impossible. They're gonna catch on and take steps to limit their losses, they're not gonna start having the cops searching your house or "strike" lol
    But it's just not the carrier you have to be concerned about. It's the corporations you're stealing from. Thousands of fraudulent Google Pixels being stolen from them. They're not just gonna let it slide. Lmfao.

Thanks
    But it's just not the carrier you have to be concerned about. It's the corporations you're stealing from. Thousands of fraudulent Google Pixels being stolen from them. They're not just gonna let it slide. Lmfao.
    Right which is why I'm saying if you're doing 17 to one address, watch out. But most people are doing one order to one address and then refunding it. What can google do about that? It would take an enormous amount of resources to prove they got the phones and then prosecute.

People been ripping off Apple for forever now and nothing has come of it. The stupid, greedy people will get caught because they were too lazy to change up names/addresses. Beyond that, nothing will happen. Watch

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanshot1st For This Useful Post:

bakchodpappu99 (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yeah I hate it when greedy mofos rape a company hard it will get harder in future like when Pixel 3 comes out, they are really good phones and if stick to personal using it'll be all good, but everyone gets greedy asf and shit happens like *****m

Thanks
    Right which is why I'm saying if you're doing 17 to one address, watch out. But most people are doing one order to one address and then refunding it. What can google do about that? It would take an enormous amount of resources to prove they got the phones and then prosecute.

People been ripping off Apple for forever now and nothing has come of it. The stupid, greedy people will get caught because they were too lazy to change up names/addresses. Beyond that, nothing will happen. Watch
    You really think I'm talking about the peasants that are only doing 1 or 2 phones to their home? In case you were wondering, I am not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xendy123 View Post
    Yeah I hate it when greedy mofos rape a company hard it will get harder in future like when Pixel 3 comes out, they are really good phones and if stick to personal using it'll be all good, but everyone gets greedy asf and shit happens like *****m
    Honestly it makes no sense. "Let's just rape them until their policies change and we won't be able to milk them for the next x years." It's just greed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You really think I'm talking about the peasants that are only doing 1 or 2 phones to their home? In case you were wondering, I am not.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly it makes no sense. "Let's just rape them until their policies change and we won't be able to milk them for the next x years." It's just greed.
    even if people did 2 phones each thats still a shit ton of phones.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy23 View Post
    even if people did 2 phones each thats still a shit ton of phones.
    Look around on the marketplace. People are doing 4-10 phones PER ORDER. That's just to one address. And people are saying "nothing will happen." We will see.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast