Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    hm... any way to adjust it for revolvers? It seems like revolvers are missing a bunch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by yashspartan1 View Post
    hm... any way to adjust it for revolvers? It seems like revolvers are missing a bunch.
    Not really, i have used this with probably 50 different weapons. Occasionally i have to adjust the aimx and aimy for a new weapon but not usually by much.

I do plan on releasing a new version sometime:
    1. Set the activation hotkey in the settings.ini file
    2. Toggle trigger on and off
    3. Set delay before trigger fires for more precise shots

No idea when this will be, but i will post it here when i do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    In PvP, the revolvers like Midnight Coup or Sunshot just fire so fast, maybe because of the delay between the aimbot identifying the target and the triggerbot activating. And this makes headshots harder for revolvers. However, the miss rate for pulse rifles or auto rifles are lesser, most likely due to the presence of multiple shots shot out, or even the lack of weapon knock up as in revolvers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by yashspartan1 View Post
    In PvP, the revolvers like Midnight Coup or Sunshot just fire so fast, maybe because of the delay between the aimbot identifying the target and the triggerbot activating. And this makes headshots harder for revolvers. However, the miss rate for pulse rifles or auto rifles are lesser, most likely due to the presence of multiple shots shot out, or even the lack of weapon knock up as in revolvers.
    the key factor in hand guns is often distance and recoil. The sunshot for example kicks all the way back with each shot, so u have to manually aim more before you hold down that right button. The closer u are, the more the hp bar is offset from the center of your screen and thus the aim assist has to move further and causes misfires with the timing.

I am aware of this which is why in the next release i plan to have a toggle button to insert a delay after aim and before fire for more precise shots. This is not ideal for anything other then hand guns.

Note: The primary weapons used when tweaking this were the MIDA twins, Grav Lance, IKELOS_HC_v101 and Curtain Call.
    Note2: This does not work properly on weapons that require a spin up such as fusion rifles, Coldheart, Sweet Business, etc.
    Last edited by grey489177; 05-24-2018 at 10:45 AM.
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.

Thanks
    so after day used it, then i have to re-config with 1440p, can't use the default, maybe its about the DPI of my mouse is different

i'm using higher sensitivity (8) and that will make script bot aim faster, easier to get het, but if the target too faraway, 100% miss.

i really dont understand how to config aimx and y property or the fov, if i change the value, the script no longer work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Lord View Post
    so after day used it, then i have to re-config with 1440p, can't use the default, maybe its about the DPI of my mouse is different

i'm using higher sensitivity (8) and that will make script bot aim faster, easier to get het, but if the target too faraway, 100% miss.

i really dont understand how to config aimx and y property or the fov, if i change the value, the script no longer work.
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    FOVX = Feild of view on the X axis
    FOVY = Field of view on the Y axis

These represent the "search" area that the program uses to look for the target.

AIMX = Aim offset on the X axis
    AIMY = Aim offset on the Y axis

Once it locks onto a target, these settings tell it where to offset that lock, without them all you would ever do is shoot your enemies HP bars.

The AIMX should sit at the center of your target (horizontally)
    The AIMY should sit at however far down/up you want the crosshair (head, chest, nuts... big toe.... whatever)

Change these settings to your own preference.
    See this as reference and remember to adjust the settings in very small numbers. It will take some time to get it just right.

As for distance: Remember this is based off their hp bar, not their model. You are probably shooting under them if too far away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    the key factor in hand guns is often distance and recoil. The sunshot for example kicks all the way back with each shot, so u have to manually aim more before you hold down that right button. The closer u are, the more the hp bar is offset from the center of your screen and thus the aim assist has to move further and causes misfires with the timing.

I am aware of this which is why in the next release i plan to have a toggle button to insert a delay after aim and before fire for more precise shots. This is not ideal for anything other then hand guns.

Note: The primary weapons used when tweaking this were the MIDA twins, Grav Lance, IKELOS_HC_v101 and Curtain Call.
    Note2: This does not work properly on weapons that require a spin up such as fusion rifles, Coldheart, Sweet Business, etc.
    Do you think you could make a bot that does the rapid fire ghost canceling?

- - - Updated - - -

Also thank you very much for this! This works great. I changed the sensitivity to 9 to make it track faster and it just locks on. haha!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousHD View Post
    Do you think you could make a bot that does the rapid fire ghost canceling?

- - - Updated - - -

Also thank you very much for this! This works great. I changed the sensitivity to 9 to make it track faster and it just locks on. haha!
    /rapid fire ghost canceling/

I don't know what this is.

Also after a bit of a debate internally. I am going to release a second version of this that is "always on" meaning all you have to do is see their HP bar and it aims, shoots, repeats. Whether u are scoped or not.

Ive already had a few people test with 2/3 having great results so... look forward to it..

Sidenote: I love your avatar.

-=-EDIT-=- I looked it up on youtube, and it looks like it is firing while spamming tab. Is this right?
    Last edited by grey489177; 05-26-2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: research for hamsters

Thanks
    Doesn't seem to work. Can hear the sound, but nothing happens at all. Brightness 4, run as admin, no av at all, max fov, windowed borderless 1080p
    send n̶u̶d̶e̶s help
    Last edited by cijik; 05-26-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cijik View Post
    Doesn't seem to work. Can hear the sound, but nothing happens at all. Brightness 4, run as admin, no av at all, max fov, windowed borderless 1080p
    send n̶u̶d̶e̶s help
    If you have 2 monitors just minimize everything else but the game.

Thanks
    Not really, i have used this with probably 50 different weapons. Occasionally i have to adjust the aimx and aimy for a new weapon but not usually by much.

Works perfect! Thank you.
    Any Chances to get banned ?
    (PS: Asking, because i am kind a still new at Destiny 2)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousHD View Post
    If you have 2 monitors just minimize everything else but the game.
    I have 3 monitors and don't have any issue because the program looks at the resolution of your primary monitor, which should also be the monitor destiny is on.

Quote Originally Posted by NickWayans View Post
    Works perfect! Thank you.
    Any Chances to get banned ?
    (PS: Asking, because i am kind a still new at Destiny 2)
    The chance is very slim because Blizzard does not track mouse movements(they didn't make the game) and Bungie wont do anything unless it is changing the actual game somehow. (They have confirmed this on Twitter tech support)
    If the game ever goes "esport competitive" like overwatch, then u better stop... Until then, game on, have fun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to grey489177 For This Useful Post:

NickWayans (05-26-2018)

Thanks
    I have 3 monitors and don't have any issue because the program looks at the resolution of your primary monitor, which should also be the monitor destiny is on.

The chance is very slim because Blizzard does not track mouse movements(they didn't make the game) and Bungie wont do anything unless it is changing the actual game somehow. (They have confirmed this on Twitter tech support)
    If the game ever goes "esport competitive" like overwatch, then u better stop... Until then, game on, have fun.
    Thanks, that sounds actually pretty good!
    I wanted also to ask, if you could add the Fullscreen feature in your updated hack ? Since playing in borderless window mode is very bad for the FPS in-game. Could you also release maybe a Defiance Aimbot Hack ??? A Guy on YouTube uploaded one, but don't wanna share it to the publicity.
    Last edited by NickWayans; 05-26-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks

Seems legit. https://pastebin.com/cST3pvYL
    Actually using AutoHotkey for creating Aimbot Hacks isn't a very good Idea. Since finding the right color for the Healthbars ingame is just quite a mess. That's also why the Aimbot doesn't aims properly right at the Head and more on the Body and why the Game needs to be on borderless window mode for working results.
    But using this Program is a more safer Way, then creating a Aimbot with C++. So gg from my Side.
    Last edited by xiILikeC00ki3z; 05-26-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xiILikeC00ki3z View Post
    Seems legit. https://pastebin.com/cST3pvYL
    Actually using AutoHotkey for creating Aimbot Hacks isn't a very good Idea. Since finding the right color for the Healthbars ingame is just quite a mess. That's also why the Aimbot doesn't aims properly right at the Head and more on the Body and why the Game needs to be on borderless window mode for working results.
    But using this Program is a more safer Way, then creating a Aimbot with C++. So gg from my Side.
    yup, that link you posted is where somebody extracted the script from my release.

No biggie. It will happen again. Thus is the life of any compiled AHK.

Segway: did you register just so you could post that?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast