Thanks

Hacker Tip Thread

Don't mean to toot my own horn but i'm one of the top players in RotMg and I wish to make a thread about tips to help those of you who may still be bad even though you hack. Also to help improve the life of a hacker by some tips i learned

1) This may come as a surprise but you should have every debuff enabled. I used to be bad to the point I needed every debuff disabled but let me tell you why it's better to have them on as a hacker: It makes you better, does not disconnect you as much (if at all) and does not make you suspicious to others.

https://prntscr.com/jjqwhh

2) https://prntscr.com/jjqwwe
    Turn this off. This is highly alarming to others that you hack.

3) If by chance you are confused, I find it good practice to walk around stupidly to act like i am really confused.

4) Slide on ice is safe to turn off in my opinion.

5) If you are using famebot please keep an eye on your screen, I see way too many people being dragged to the beach risking your account being banned.

6) I turn on loot hp pots/auto drink pots to help keep me alive in lost halls with shit priests.

7) As far as fame trains go...Please dont do /tut or /nexustutorial! Big waste of time dude. Bind the key "Connect to random realm" under reconnect tab. All you have to do is hit it, and if you dont get into the realm you wantt at first, nexus and hit it again until you do.

8) I only use auto ability on pally and ninja. Also make sure to turn it off if youre going afk around others. Gets suspicious if you go afk but youre staying perma buffed.

9) keeping your cursor on your character in lost halls will help you dodge bullets in tough phases.

10) Toggle your safewalk, better safe than sorry.

11) Due to a client bug, taking damage from lava or magma(void water, etc) it will make your client life(the life that auto nexuses you) go down and stay down for some time, even with heals, nexusing you even though youre being healed. To combat this i set my " correct client hp" key to a key i spam if im lava walking in shatts or if i end up walking in void water and heals arent registering like they should. A tip I wish i knew during the shatts event lol.

If there are any less obvious ones you guys can teach me please post below, I hope you learned something new.
    You can contact me on skype or by email at: ClothedKing@gmail.com
    I love clothes so much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ClothedKing For This Useful Post:

RealmServices (05-19-2018)

Thanks
    These tips are obvious af. But still will be useful for the newcomers. Thanks for your efforts to write this article.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RealmServices For This Useful Post:

FusedFifa (05-19-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good for newcomers.

For really good hackers just play with AN only lol

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    8) I only use auto ability on pally and ninja. Also make sure to turn it off if youre going afk around others. Gets suspicious if you go afk but youre staying perma buffed.
    The ninja auto-ability (if you are talking about the tap-to-toggle) is redundant and makes the star very unresponsive. You don't need it at all. If you hold shift and click the screen you will perma-speedy until you fire a star or run out of mana. Works the same as the hack but without messing up star responsiveness.

edit;

I guess to add something extra, autoloot is very obvious if you are running over hp/mp pots and picking them up without stopping. Be careful about using it in areas that arent too crowded where people can easily see who done it. If you get caught doing this in a top guild run or running ******* shatters you will prob get kicked.
    Last edited by Dagg; 05-24-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Also for Crazy Client, use /lf during lost halls survival phase so it's easier to dodge.