WTS📈 CRYPTO DYNASTY™ 💸 | QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY | SIGNALS FROM PROFESSIONALS | 💸

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
📈 CRYPTO DYNASTY™ 💸 | QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY | SIGNALS FROM PROFESSIONALS | 💸







>>IMPORTANT <<
We plan to build a huge FREE crypto community too!

- You will be getting free signals
- Some premium signals/calls
- BTC Charts for price and market updates
- Charts and calls from 2 professional traders
- And places to talk about your own trades, charts, and more!

Add me on IM for INVITE link!





OVER 20 IMAGES BELOW!
>>> Click Spoiler <<<


 
PROOF & RESULTS!


Most images are from other groups I am part of. These are all
results and what to expects from our NEW service/group.































































>> Click HERE or Image above to add me on IM <<







Bitcoin(0%) - Ethereum(0%) - PayPal(10%) -
- Other crypto coins will be accepted
- PayPal payments have a +15% fee [NOT FOR EVERYONE] << READ
(will take legal actions if there is a chargeback attempt)









REFERRAL OPPORTUNITY
You will get 25% OFF got each person you bring to the group! 15% OFF
for members who purchase the 15-day package & 25% OFF per member that
purchases the MONTH package. If you bring in over 5 or more, you will get a
free month plus 10% BTC bonus sent to you! (plus other other benefits!



DynastyMPGH



 
T.o.S

Terms:
- I have the right to deny a refund under any circumstances.
- We give a access to a lot of information, it is you who decides what to do with that (how much to put it)
- We offer unlimited support in our groups but being rude, annoying, or disrespectful in any way will get you kicked "No Refund".
- Sharing our information with anyone else on this forum or any other place will result in a scam report and you will be infracted/banned.
- Any attempt to scam someone in the group will result in a scam report.
- No advertisement or unnecessary messaged in our groups.
- Refund will be provided at my discretion.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- If betting service closes, you will be refunded the number of days left.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.



- Thanks -
DYNASTY ™


ⓘ

ⓘ




Quote Originally Posted by MagixStar View Post
Am interested in this service..
Also would like to know the rating for the calls..
Thanks
Look below.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wonder Woman View Post
Hello Dynasty,

Usually how many times we will get the "signal" from you guys ?

This is not like a better group, there is no fixed number of signals. This is a group that gives you access to premium/paid signals from 8-10 of the worlds top Crypto Gurus (worth over $3,500 if all the fees are put together).

Our Coin Listing Bot is our best tool for profits. (at least 200%+ from this bot alone)
- Normally 6-20 Listings or Important news per week.

Insder Info and Signals. (2nd best source for big pumps/profits)
- This are rumors and great calls and we normally have 4 - 10 a week.

Other Relays like Crypto Rand. (3rd best)
- This are the Relays from all the top Crypto Gurus. When they post something in their groups, it's automatically redirected to our channels.
- Normally 15 - 30 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
If anyone has purchased this, please let me know.
If you turned your investment spent in this service into profit then I am really interested in this service too!
You can see SOME of the result on the "Proof & Results" spoiler.


Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


When did you start this group? Basically how long did it take you to quadruple your investment?
Around a month. I started this group recently but I've been using these things for a while. Been member of a couple of those individual groups for about 3 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
It confuses me why you would charge such a low/minimal amount per person then. Sure its a decent amount when in quantity but in the great scheme of things I would expect you have a pretty big bankroll and the membership fee is nothing to you, especially if you are turning your bankroll into 2x, 3x or quadruple like you said?
I'm not a full-time trader. I most of the time play my cards safe and don't really get into it too much. Don't really have that much time as I had before. I've been in Rand's groups for over 3 months now and that's how all this started. There are months where I double my portfolio, there are months where I quadruple it. I don't have big bankrolls for trading as well, there is no point of trading alts with 2-4 BTC for example. Your order will barely get filled. I normally trade with 1-3k. I had 0.09 to trade with a month ago after cashing out (something I do regularly) and I turned that into 0.32 (now down to 0.26 because of some dumb trade I did on my own). I rather have a steady income in a group I build than having to trade all the time (I'll always keep trading though).

Today alone I made over 10% on TRX and LUN. Easy calls that turned into profits in 5-15min. Those are most of the calls I go for these days. Apart from my coin listing bot which is just a straight up money printing machine. My target is 5% - 10% a day and that's all I need and look for. I'm not looking for coins 24/7, I have other people and 10 different sources that do that for me.

I like having these types of groups and services. We also have to remember it's MPGH, kids love low-balling stuff. But it's the same questions everyone asks... Why not make extra money by doing something you like or that you do anyway? We can take my betting groups for example. Any betting group that is consistent with decent profits is worth over $200+ online. We don't even charge $100. The only reason for that is because members of this community don't understand the value of things outside the MPGH community. I'm selling an eBook for $650+ which can literally make you $4000 - $5000 easily and pretty much guaranteed, but people will still find a way to say it's expensive.

You can also take guys like Crypto Rand. That guy makes over 6BTC every month from subscriptions alone. Meaning he makes 72 BTC a yeah or ($600,000 - $1,000,000) from subscriptions alone. Plus the people who follow him make quite a bit monthly too, so at the end of the day I have to adapt to the MPGH culture and the rewards will soon come to me anyway.

Hope I answered your questions. Let me know if you want to know anything else. Results from members will soon come, that's why I'm not worried about people questioning this. If people need more info they can simply look up any of these top crypto guys and look at their results, add that to all the other extra stuff you get. Yes, group should be worth double but it would be too expensive for most MPGH members.


ⓘ

ⓘ



Quote Originally Posted by shub2016 View Post
any examples of successful trade signals?
Quote Originally Posted by Lilflux View Post
I am very interested, if someone could vouch for this i may buy
Like I said multiple times before if you guys need proof of how good these groups and calls are then just look them up in google. These guys combined have over 5,000 members subcribed in their groups and are worth voer $3,500! This is not a small group where you have 1 guy giving out calls. My group combine all these other groups and top crpyto guys into 1 single very low priced group. We get their calls in real-time every single day!

Today alone we got 4-5 coin listing bot calls.









Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
If a "big" order of a few grand can't be filled, how can a group of people following your callers get their order filled? Surely you get the first order then your group scrambles trying to get a decent price but can't if they can buy much?

That's what I don't understand. If there is enough availability for you to make an order of coins at a certain price and your bot advertises this in the group chat, that would mean there is a ton more availability, therefore you yourself could stick near to 6 figures if not over on a trade?
Big order I'm talking about 8-10 BTC. It would be filled at one price but every consistent trader in the world experiences this, with almost every coin except BTC or one of the top 3. Every person who has done crpyto trading out there with big backrolls knows that you must place orders to but or sell at different amount and sell/buy in parts. Most of the time you are going to average up or average down. That is why we have some people who sell 10 - 15 different times because they just keept taking profits as the price of the coin goes up... Can you sell all at one if you have 10 BTC? Yes, but that's not smart.

It's a Coin Listing Bot, meaning these are low cap coin that are listed in different exchanged. No one is putting $100,000 at a time. You could if you wanted to but it would not be all in 1 single buy/sell order. Just would not be smart.

I'm noy saying you can't, it's just harder. But that's the same for any type of coin you want to buy. No matter if it's a coin listing signal or a friend that told you "hey buy GTO, there is this event and it will go up a lot". It's basic trading for people with high bankroll.
@Danny I'm also not the only person in the world with a bot like this. We have some unique stuff that has been coded to it but other people have profited from this kind of bot for a while and most people don't even know about. I personally get the calls at the same exact time you get them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Cool, roughly the reply I was going for.
Good If you have any other question on how it works just let me know!


ⓘ

ⓘ


If any one has purchased this, please let me know.
If you turned your investment spent in this service into profit then I am really interested in this service too!
Hello Dynasty,

Usually how many times we will get the "signal" from you guys as in how many times ?

Saw that on your Q&A stated might multiple signal from 1 day , but what the success rate ?
GL.
Will add you in the future.
Definitely intrested.
Am interested in this service..
Also would like to know the rating for the calls..
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
(Edited) - Did not mean to post.
When did you start this group? Basically how long did it take you to quadruple your investment?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Around a month. I started this group recently but I've been using these things for a while. Been member of a couple of those individual groups for about 3 months now.
It confuses me why you would charge such a low/minimal amount per person then. Sure its a decent amount when in quantity but in the great scheme of things I would expect you have a pretty big bankroll and the membership fee is nothing to you, especially if you are turning your bankroll into 2x, 3x or quadruple like you said?
Its look good, tomorrow will try this
any examples of successful trade signals?
I am very interested, if someone could vouch for this i may buy
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Your order will barely get filled.
If a "big" order of a few grand can't be filled, how can a group of people following your callers get their order filled? Surely you get the first order then your group scrambles trying to get a decent price but can't if they can buy much?

That's what I don't understand. If there is enough availability for you to make an order of coins at a certain price and your bot advertises this in the group chat, that would mean there is a ton more availability, therefore you yourself could stick near to 6 figures if not over on a trade?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
@Joe I'm also not the only person in the world with a bot like this. We have some unique stuff that has been coded to it but other people have profited from this kind of bot for a while and most people don't even know about. I personally get the calls at the same exact time you get them as well.
Cool, roughly the reply I was going for.
Was in 3 crypto group calls. All of which stopped giving calls, and almost all calls very bad. All their timeframe estimates were always longer, and worst of all, sometimes never even hit the goals. I think i only proffited from 1 call out of over 12 that I invested. Those calls that were invested months ago, are -30% today.

these services are pretty much a scam
i dont know if anyone remembers his betting group and them inflating the results of their successful bets.......
And they were banned for brief period on mpgh as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Now he calls himself as crypto king. What a joke this guy is.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?