My Mood
    Chatty

Cool [Closed] Instagram growth service

Contact Details
    Click Here To Add Me On MPGH Instant Messenger

Can't See The Thread Image? Text Version Here

Allura's Instagram Growth - Gain Real Followers

About
    I am a 3rd year business student, majoring in marketing, at one of the world's best business schools. Order my service, and you'll get tips and advice from a university educated, marketing student as well as growth on your instagram account!

Price
    Found a lower price? We'll beat it!

Trial - $4.99/week
    Includes:
    - Gaining REAL ORGANIC Followers
    - Targeted people, hashtags and locations

Bronze - $9.99/month
    Includes:
    - Targeting your ideal audience

Advanced - $14.99/month
    Includes:
    - We find and post 3-4 images for you every week!

Professional - $24.99/month
    Includes:
    - We find and post 1-3 images for you every day!

Ultimate - $29.99/month
    Includes:
    - We find and post 1-3 images for you every day!
    - We find and post 1 story for you every day

Optional Add ons
    Scheduled Posting - $9.99/month
    If you have your own images you want to uploaded at a scheduled time, this add on is for you! (30 posts max monthly)
    REQUIREMENTS: Standard Package or higher

Account Set Up - $2.99
    Just made an account, but too lazy to edit your profile picture, bio, name etc? We'll set up your account for you.
    REQUIREMENTS: Have any active package

Hashtag Research - $2.99
    We'll provide at least 30 relevant & researched hashtags to your niche.
    REQUIREMENTS: Standard Package (already included in Advanced or higher)

Bulk Discounts
    1. need to grow multiple accounts?
    A. We offer discounts if you need to grow 2 or more accounts. Just ask us!

2. want to sign up for multiple months?
    A. We offer discounts if you want to buy multiple months at once. Just ask us!

Process
    1. Contact Allura (me) on MPGH Instant Messager
    2. Send the payment
    3. We'll use our growth tactics
    4. Enjoy your new followers

Why should I use Allura's Instagram Growth Service?
    Every follower you gain with my service, is a unique different human being. This is NOT a social media panel. We DO NOT sell "1k followers for $4". Social media panels which claim to sell you "Real" followers, hack other people's accounts and made those accounts follow you.

Payment Methods Accepted:
    PayPal
    Bitcoin
    Ethereum
    Bitcoin Cash
    Litecoin
    Dash
    Ethereum Classic
    ZCash
    Ripple

Contact Details
    Click Here To Add Allura (Me) On MPGH Instant Messenger

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)

Q. Is this service safe? Is there a chance I will get banned?
    A. Yes, the service is safe. We've grown multiple accounts from 0 to thousands of followers. Not one of them received a ban.

Q. Are the followers I gain real?
    A. Yes. The followers are REAL! The people who follow you are people who actually wanted to follow you because of your content.
    Real means actual real people. The person who presses the "follow" button is a real unique human. Every human who presses the "follow" button is different to another human who presses follow.

This is NOT the same as as what those social media panels offer ($4 for 1000 "real" followers). Those are NOT real followers. They just use lies to to try and rope you into their service. When they say "real", it means they have hacked other people's Instagram accounts and made that account follow you. Do you really thing you can get 1000 real followers in 3 minutes? No, you can't, unless you may thousands of dollars for a shout out.

Q. Should I make posts? If yes, how many posts?
    A. It is best if you post at least once a day. However, we understand this can be tough. Therefore, you can choose the Advanced package or higher and we will find images, and post images for you daily.

Q. What pictures do you post if I pick the Advanced, Professional or Ultimate package?
    A. I post content related to your niche/account. For example, if your account is about cars, I will post pictures of cars. If your account is about food, I will post pictures of food.

Q. Can I use my account whilst I use this service?
    A. The answer is both yes and no. Sometimes if you are using your account while we are growing your account, we can get locked out of the account until you allow us access again. This isn't a big deal, all you have to do, if this happens, is click a single button to allow us access again. While this rarely happens, we want to be transparent with our customer.

A. How Does it work?
    A. We will use multiple tactics to try give your account more reach. Reach essentially means how many different accounts will see your content. Once we do this, the followers will flow in.

Q. Do you require my Instagram Username and Password?
    A. Yes, we require both your Instagram Username and Password. However, we will never share your username or your password with anyone.

Q. How many followers can I gain?
    A. That really depends on your account, how many posts you make daily, how old the account is, your account's niche, your post quality and a bunch of other things. Usually we see 1000+ REAL followers per month.

Remember these are REAL followers. Meaning each person who presses the "follow" button is a real unique human. Every human who presses the "follow" button is different to another human who presses follow.

Terms Of Service (T.O.S)

No refunds, no chargebacks, all sales are final.
    All prices listed on the thread are in USD and are to be paid in USD currency.
    Cryptocurrency prices vary depending on the USD price. However, in the event of a refund and the original payment was paid via a Cryptocurrency, the payment will be dealt in the amount of coins sent, not in USD to be fair.
    Once you purchase a plan, you cannot downgrade your plan mid-plan (purchasing a single month/week). However, you can upgrade your plan mid-plan (when a single month/week is purchased). After one plan period has been completed, then you may downgrade.
    You can pay for multiple weeks/months in advanced. Once paid, you cannot cancel the plan, or downgrade your plan.
    I may terminate your plan at any given point (you will be refunded the according to how many days you had left).
    I will require your Instagram username and password. I am not responsible if your account may become banned (unlikely) or hacked. I will never change the password of your Instagram.
    You agree to allow me to use your account (to grow your Instagram). This includes but not limited to follow, like, comment, post, unfollow, unlike, delete posts etc.
    Like and comments given to your posts may be botted.
    I cannot guarantee that you will see an increase in followers or maintain your followers. However, I have used growth techniques on a brand new account with no profile picture and no posts which still received decent growth.
    A month is defined as 30 days. A week is defined as 7 days. Please allow +/- 24 hours of inaccuracies.
    We advise you do not use your account as it may interfere with the growth technique (Instagram will mark your login as suspicious activity). Suspicious activity is only activated if you log into your Instagram. If suspicious activity is activated, you must select "It was me" immediately. If this happens, we cannot access your account until you click "It was me". We will not reimburse for any minutes/hours/days lost. We also do not reimburse lost minutes/hours/days with anything related to Instagram verification, change in username or change in pass.
    You Instagram account must be phone & email verified. Your account must also be at least 3 months old and have at least 10 quality posts. If it is not, it must at minimum be phone & email verified. We do accept to grow accounts which are less than 3 months old with less than 10 posts, however, the growth process will be a lot slower due to the restrictions Instagram puts on new accounts.
    Warmed up accounts yield the best results. Meaning, have at least a couple hundred followers (not fake followers), at least 40 posts, at least 3 months old.
    We accept cryptocurrencies. We also accept PayPal from trusted users only.
    If you use PayPal, you are subject to an additional 15% fee.
    If the total cost of a transaction exceeds $24.99, PayPal may not be accepted. Only Cryptocurrencies will be accepted.
    I only accept PayPal from trusted users. Trusted users are defined by having either premium or premium seller, at least 1,000 posts, 250 thanks and 20 rep. I may in circumstance accept those that meet some of the criteria or are close to it.
    All Payments are made in full upfront.
    If you make an order from us, we are not required to start the service right away. We may start the growth service after 1 week maximum. The amount of days you have paid start when the service starts, not when the payment was made.
    The prices listed above are plan's for a singular Instagam account.
    On Advanced or higher packages, the posts made will not have unique captions. There will be a generalized caption with hashtags.
    For customized captions (meaning different captions per images), they cost $0.5 per image. If they are added onto the advanced or platinum plan's images, they have a fixed cost. Advanced: $6.50 | Professional: $30 | Ultimate: $30.
    Scheduled posts require you to give me the images with a caption for each image, along with its hashtags all upfront before I start the service. You cannot provide me a few images every day. If you just want to provide me images, and want me to come up with the captions and hashtags, I will charge $0.50 for every images I need to create the caption & hashtags for.
    Account set up does not include us creating the account or verifying the account (by either phone verification or email verification). You are required to verify your account. It only includes us changing your Profile Picture (may or may not be a custom image), we'll edit your bio and name.
    Hashtag research is included in the advanced and platinum plans automatically, as I post the images with the optimal hashtags. If you would like the list, please ask, they will not be given to you as a list, but part of your images if you don't ask.
    We will not grow any accounts which break Instagram's terms of service. If we see that you are doing this during a plan, we will immediately terminate your plan without a refund. We will not accept your order if this is evident too (if we miss it in our initial inspection, but later find out, we will still terminate your plan without a refund).
    If you choose the advanced or platinum plan, you may only have a singular niche/type of pictures you want to post. You may not have multiple niches you want us to post.
    If an account is followed, I will unfollow it. However, if your plan/package is coming to and end and you do not wish to renew it but want all following reset, please inform me yourself 5 days prior to the expiration date.
    We'll beat a price if the other person is offering the exact same service for a lower price on MPGH. The person offering the service must be a trusted member for this price beat to take effect. There is no specific percentage amount we will beat, it will depend on the situation. We may beat it as low as 0.01% or as high as 5%. We hold the right to refuse a price match if it is unreasonable.
    I have the right to refuse service to you.
    By contacting me/purchasing from me, you have read and fully agreed to my terms of service.

Instagram
    IG
    Insta
    Insta-follow
    Instafollow
    Follower
    Followers
    Following
    Comment
    Media
    Social Media
    Panel
    Grow
    Growth
    Boost
    Boost Followers
    Famous
    CPA
    Market
    Marketing
    Manager
    Manage

Proof

Last edited by Smoke; 10-02-2018 at 08:28 AM. Reason: req
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

cm2glow (07-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good luck with your services this looks intriguing once I get started up on an Instagram niche I'll hit you up
    !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mordom52 For This Useful Post:

Allura (05-25-2018)

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mordom52 View Post
    Good luck with your services this looks intriguing once I get started up on an Instagram niche I'll hit you up
    !
    Thanks. Hope to see you then!
    Last edited by Allura; 05-26-2018 at 08:05 PM.

DD/MM/YYYY

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Talking to you right now. My Skype username is midelauri11

Thanks
    Talking to you right now.

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Allura offered me a vouch copy 6 days ago At the time, I didn't have an Instagram account. So I said yes, and made the account. Allura helped me with everything from confirming my number, to setting up the profile, which he didn't need to do, but insisted one helping anyway. After we got the account up and working, he posted multiple times a day for me, and used his method to get me more followers. Right now, I have gained 90 follows from literally nothing. I would expect it to grow faster if the account wasn't new. But nevertheless the growth rate was insane. If I were to make this Instagram account without Allura, I would be lucky to have a tenth of what I have now.

So overall, I really enjoyed this service, and would recommend it to anyone who needs growth on their Instagram accuont!

Thanks @Allura.
    Last edited by Silent; 05-29-2018 at 05:06 AM.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Allura (05-29-2018)

Thanks
    Talking to you right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are using bot for this service right ?

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

DD/MM/YYYY

Thanks
    Can I still use my account when I use this service?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by tabo.o View Post
    You are using bot for this service right ?
    Right when you view this thread the first thing you see is the about information and it literally says not botted

Quote Originally Posted by MrKarate View Post
    Can I still use my account when I use this service?
    Underneath his F.A.Q list.

Q. Can I use my account whilst I use this service?
    A. The answer is both yes and no. Sometimes if you are using your account while we are growing your account, we can get locked out of the account until you allow us access again. This isn't a big deal, all you have to do, if this happens, is click a single button to allow us access again. While this rarely happens, we want to be transparent with our customer.

--------------------------------------------
    Just posting again to remember that I posted here!! Almost got my IG account set up.
    Last edited by Mordom52; 05-31-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    PRICE REDUCED! CHEAPEST ON MPGH!
    If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask me! I'll be happy to answer any questions

Last edited by Allura; 05-31-2018 at 11:57 PM.

DD/MM/YYYY

Threadstarter
    Cryptocurrency
    and
    Minecraft
    Staff

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    PRICE REDUCED! CHEAPEST ON MPGH!
    If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask me! I'll be happy to answer any questions

Last edited by Allura; 06-01-2018 at 07:18 PM.

DD/MM/YYYY

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast