Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

You can’t believe how fat I am
    if you don't eat, how can you gain weight? go see a doctor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post

if you don't eat, how can you gain weight? go see a doctor
    I eat like everyone else, maybe a bit too fast but i already saw doctors, no probs.
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what helped me was interval fasting that means that you have 8 hours a day where you eat and 16 ehere you dont. so wha i did was that i skipped breakfast and then eat my normal lunch and dinner and i tried to avoid snacks and i swapped all drinks out for non calorie drinks and from my experience you dont have to drink water, i drink lots of diet coke and some say that it makes you hungry but tbh if you drink like 2 bottles of t you wont be hungry. i have lost around 9 pounds in 4 weeks with that and i was arround 18 pounds overweight at the starting time.
    IM
    Click on "contact me" to add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by AbaftX View Post
    what helped me was interval fasting that means that you have 8 hours a day where you eat and 16 ehere you dont. so wha i did was that i skipped breakfast and then eat my normal lunch and dinner and i tried to avoid snacks and i swapped all drinks out for non calorie drinks and from my experience you dont have to drink water, i drink lots of diet coke and some say that it makes you hungry but tbh if you drink like 2 bottles of t you wont be hungry. i have lost around 9 pounds in 4 weeks with that and i was arround 18 pounds overweight at the starting time.
    Intermittent fasting is a great thing to do.

Losing/Gaining weight isnt complicated at all.

Find your maintenance daily calorie intake.

Then substract like 500 calories from it.

So if your daily maintenance is 2000 calories,you would cut it to 1500.

What you should do next is count every single calorie you eat. Your breakfast,lunch,dinner,snacks... A good tool for this is myfitnesspal.
    And dont go over your set calories amount.
    If you are in a calorie deficit you will 100% lose weight,if you dont have any health problems or are not counting calories/setting calories goal correctly.

Also exercising means losing calories,that can also help you be in calorie deficit. The running machine at gym usually has a calorie counter, so if you run for example 30 mins and you lose 200 calories ( random numbers ) you can eat 1700 calories and still be at 1500 at the end of the day since you did cardio.

Now if you dont want to get so serious you can eyeball food calories/ how much you burn with cardio but i think that using apps for that is not hard at all thing to do.

Please note that all i said here may not be correct, this is what i found out by researching about this in the past and using most of information for myself.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    92kg for 1.63m god damn

Just stop eating and run like don't buy foods at fastfood chains/ restaurant

Make your own dish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Dont be here i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    First of all don't listen to people on this forum, 95% of them know shit about loosing/gaining weight.

1. Start counting calories, eat everyday the same amount of carbs/protein and fats.
    2. You don't have to do cardio now, just set yourself a goal of doing 10k steps per day.
    3. Don't start with IF, IF is good but you don't need it atm. You can start fasting when you will see that you are not loosing weight anymore. (or then start doing cardio for 20-40minutes.

When i was 12 years old and 5'2 i weight 103kg (227 pounds), then i started doing kickboxing and now im 19 years old, 5'9 and my weight is 74-74kg (165pounds) if im competing i lose to 71kg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't eat for a week and your problem is solved...

I am trying to gain weight and ur here complaining
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    Intermittent fasting is a great thing to do.

Losing/Gaining weight isnt complicated at all.

Find your maintenance daily calorie intake.

Then substract like 500 calories from it.

So if your daily maintenance is 2000 calories,you would cut it to 1500.

What you should do next is count every single calorie you eat. Your breakfast,lunch,dinner,snacks... A good tool for this is myfitnesspal.
    And dont go over your set calories amount.
    If you are in a calorie deficit you will 100% lose weight,if you dont have any health problems or are not counting calories/setting calories goal correctly.

Also exercising means losing calories,that can also help you be in calorie deficit. The running machine at gym usually has a calorie counter, so if you run for example 30 mins and you lose 200 calories ( random numbers ) you can eat 1700 calories and still be at 1500 at the end of the day since you did cardio.

Now if you dont want to get so serious you can eyeball food calories/ how much you burn with cardio but i think that using apps for that is not hard at all thing to do.

Please note that all i said here may not be correct, this is what i found out by researching about this in the past and using most of information for myself.
    yeah its great i have cut my calories back to around 1400 and i am going to the gym 2 times a week and everyday im not at the gym im doing cardio at home .
    IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just never took my breakfast x)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    92kg for 1.63m god damn

Just stop eating and run like don't buy foods at fastfood chains/ restaurant

Make your own dish
    I eat food from Fastfood only once or sometimes twice a month.
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yeah its great i have cut my calories back to around 1400 and i am going to the gym 2 times a week and everyday im not at the gym im doing cardio at home .
    1400calories? you need to start eat more, now you deficit is around 1000kcal, its too much. You are not loosing fat atm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantos View Post
    1400calories? you need to start eating more, now you deficit is around 1000kcal, it's too much. You are not losing fat atm.
    atm, I find when I'm at the gym is constantly increasing weights and reps sp atm its ok.
    but as soon I cant pull that off anymore I will eat more again but yes I wanted to lose some weight fast but I won't do it for
    that long time anymore
    IM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Hey guys, apparently some of you may know how to lose weight,

I’m almost 92kg for 1.63m and that’s too much for me, i should lose 20kg or even more but i don’t know what to do, I don’t mind going outside and I will have 3 weeks holidays this summer, I’ll post a picture of me in few weeks maybe to show my shit body.

So I’m just looking for some tips to lose weight, quickly or not I don’t care I just NEED to lose weight.
    Lol ur 5'3 200 pounds what the fuck dog listen you gotta chill out on the fast food or anything above 300 calories, workout everyday and eat every 4 hours of the day something like nuts or fruit if you are hungry drink lots of water and stop being fucking lazy bro honestly thats the main way ur gonna loose weight is by getting off ur ass and going to the gym every day setting a meal prep setting routine but trust me it will get easier and easier and every day u look in mirror ull be feeling better. DONT TAKE STIMULANTS, DONT TAKE FAT LOSS PILLS, DONT TAKE ANY OF THAT ik you cheat in video games but cheating on your body will fuck you up. Buy a gym membership at 24hr fitness or whatever you have there go to the gym and DONT BE A PUSSY fucking losers sit at the gym on their phones pretending to be busy and not working out i see those fat boys sit down on their phone the whole time and not do anything. Its gonna take sacrifice dog and determination but if you have the balls to say ur 5'3 200 to an online forum i believe u have this in the bag

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't know man, I am still kinda fat imo so can't really help you out.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Dave84311 stop feeding them cakes.

If you exercise regularly and have a healthy diet you will lose weight overtime. If you really want to lose weight … you should cut back on calorie and watch what you eat. There are many ways to help you lose weight. You will lose a few pounds if you not eat anything

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23