Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

How to make your own Flash Game Trainer NEW

CREDITS TO : CdParty FOR Making tut. and scrennie i made =)

Preresequites
    1)VB 2008
    2)Basic knowledge of Visual basic lanugage
    3)A FLASH game

Additional Tools
    1. Sothink SWF Decompiler (for finding game variables) if you want Username and key for this pm me -ImMorTal-

[GUIDE]
    1. Open a new project

2. Choose a flash game, for this TuT I'll be using Bloons Tower Defense 2

3. We need to add the Shockwave Object component to our toolbox; in order to do this go ahead and click Tools -> Choose toolbox Items then go ahead and click the COM Components tab, scroll down and check "Shockwave Flash Object" and press OK.

4. Go on to the Toolbox and go all the way down to "General Tools" and go ahead and drag the shockwave flash object component to your form.

5. Now for the work, we're going to click on our Shockwave flash object on our form and adjust to fill almost the whole form, but leave some room at the bottom, now go to your shockwave object's properties, we need to tell the object what SWF object or flash game to call so we're gonna go down to "Movie" in the object's property window and give it a link to call the flash game, in my case, Bloons Tower Defense 2, and so I'm going to put this link into the "Movie" property of the shockwave object. Here is the link -> "https://www.addictinggames.com/D78AQSAKQLQWI9/4329.swf"

6. The game should now appear on your form, if it doesn't don't worry it will later on. Now we're going to start coding, go ahead and go to your toolbox and drag a button to your form, name it whatever you want, and also drag a textbox onto your form also.

7.Double click the button on your form, you should now be taken to the coding page now what we need to do is call the flash object (the flash game) and set the object's variable that I used to find with Sothink's SWF Decompiler which decompiles SWF object which in our case our flash game and displays the actionscript which possess the variables that we alter. Ok so now you should be at the coding screen for Button1 now to call the object and set the "money" varible.

Code:

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("td.money" , TextBox1.Text)
    End Sub

8.(Skip if you already know what this does)
    Ok for people curious about what this code does let me explain it thouroughly; detailed.

Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("td.money" , TextBox.Text)

Ok what "Call" does is it actually calls our shockwave object (AxShockwaveFlash1)
    What "SetVariable" does is set the following variable to a specific value.
    td.money is the variable we are trying to set in this case its a money variable(*NOTE : this is not a universal variable, it is a specific variable only for Bloons Tower Defense 2)

When it says ("td.money" , TextBox1.Text)
    its saying, ok td.money is the variable I want to set (Note SetVariable) then , Textbox1.Text, it is referring the textbox we added to our form and telling AxShockwaveFlash1 to set td.money to the value that is in TextBox1.
    If this seems confusing don't worry keep practicing you'll get the hang of it.

9. You are pretty much done, to test it out start debugging it (Green play button on top toolbar)

Thanks for your time and enjoy!

my screen shot
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x720.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What i did differently instead of a textbox i have mine load the 9999999 cash i wanted =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Source
    ~
    Code:

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    Call AxShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("td.money", 9999999999)
    End Sub
    End Class

Last edited by ImMoRtAl-; 01-19-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This has nothing to do with Crossfire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Post in the right section... FFS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol... i already knew how to do this... and like the two posts above... this has nothing to do with crossfire and is in the wrong section.

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae345/TripleSixPf/Okami-MvRouC12.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?
    [IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]