WTSDYNASTY™ 💳💸PREPAID GIFT CARDS 50$ | USE ANYWHERE | GUARANTEED FREE MONEY 💸💳

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
DYNASTY™ 💳💸PREPAID GIFT CARDS 50$ | USE ANYWHERE | GUARANTEED FREE MONEY 💸💳




 
Proof






>>>>> READ <<<<<
You may get a 30$,40$,or 50$ prepaid card. I will always try to get you a 50$ card but sometimes I may fail and only get a 30$/40$ one, and the 60% - 70% rate is pretty low, a bad estimate, since 4/5 of times you will get the 50$ dollar one. Anyway, please read the WHOLE post before asking stupid questions!

Takes 2-3 Weeks to arrive! We can send you confirmation in 1-4 days!

LIMITED ORDERS!









>> Click HERE or Image above to add me on IM <<







Bitcoin(0%) - Ethereum(0%) - PayPal(10%) -
- Other giftcards and crypto coins will be accepted
- PayPal payments have a +10% fee << READ
(will take legal actions if there is a chargeback attempt)





NO Vouch copies will be given.

<<Example >>



 
T.o.S

Terms:
- I have the right to deny a refund under any circumstances.
- I am not responsible for what you do with these.
- Once you get card at the address you provide we are no longer responsible.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.



- Thanks -
DYNASTY ™


Quote Originally Posted by EW$YTGW$ Gaehgaedrhhr View Post
Hi are you able to do reship? Like is it worth it?
doubtfully
it's a small ($10 to $30) profit, after paying reship fees that would leave you with little to nothing
i would recommend to do bussniess with this guy
+vouch =)
+vouch for Dynasty, awesome guy and I am glad he is opening a service of his own!
These aren’t from a P&G company, are they?
I am having issues with skype so I am messaging you from the sites IM
Interested. Sent a pm
Interested in this, added you on IM
Vouch! Fast service and friendly guy
Taking orders
I have paid Dynasty for 3 cards, He can confirm it has been paid. Communication was all through IM he did not ask me to get on skype so he is following site rules. He is very quick, I hope I can stay updated since he is so busy. I have done business with him before though
I can get you these same cards for cheaper
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?