Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorion01 View Post
    After update V97, my game is crashing, even when I launch as administrator after I clicked on "Unlock console"..
    trainer is outdated

Thanks
    nice work, but sadly the trainer got patched i believe. used to work fine but since today i stopped working!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by thereal_pizzaugy View Post
    nice work, but sadly the trainer got patched i believe. used to work fine but since today i stopped working!
    Thanks Sherlock, wouldnt have quessed by the 4 comments before yours.

Thanks
    I hate how Treyarch said they weren't going to work on zombies anymore. They added the RPK; about a 1.7 GB update. This really pissed me off bc one gun is about a few mb. And adding a gun to each map does not increase filesize of update. It was literally a trash port with ear aching sounds with an awful reload offset just to patch stuff up. Now the M14 is a little better then RPK, but still shouldn't even come close to the 1.5 gb update. I know that the new gamemodes could be part of the file size, but not anywhere near 1.5 gb. It's clear Treyarch are doing horrible ports as masks for patching a gamemode they promised was no longer being worked on. If anyone shares my frustration, let me know to alleviate the damage they've done to me. That's a small essay on z443's thoughts on the recent CoD:12 updates which have broken this trainer, ty.
    Last edited by zombie443; 06-13-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hi thanks for all updates but version 1.4.6 does not work anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m9m9m9 View Post
    no-one*
    also let him vent his frustrations
    Thank you for that, it helped.
    Last edited by zombie443; 06-14-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks
    Forgot to add that my favorite Easter Egg story line is Gorod Krovi...at least it was until Treyarch stepped in and added a trash port. The coming of RPK has broken the Gorod Krovi easter egg for many ( if not all ) players. Let's just hope they add yet another port as a mask to fix it. Or was not working on zombies meant to be patching but not fixing?

Can't wait for Black ops 4... Black ops 1, 2, and 3 were on steam. However black ops 4 is on Battle launcher now? If you ask them why their response would be;
    "Now you can communicate to your friends that are in an entirely different game with a social system!" ...uuhhh what's steam for then? I honestly don't need another launcher. I got a total of 4 launchers for all my games. Sounds to me that they're using a dumb comment like that to utilize a more 'secure' launcher. I hate Treyarch for that. They broke my favorite map and my favorite trainer and patched various exploits in secrecy claiming to have only added what could be the worst port of Black Ops 3 while making profits in MP. OK, that's slightly irritating. The trainer was finally updated to this; 1.4.6. YES! Treyarch:"Uhps, forgot the m14!!" I specifically take notice to the maps they only added the M14 to. Those maps had exploits like none other, after the M14 was added to them-POOF all godmode spots and exploits patched. Kino was the only map to have godmode while walking around. And they didn't even put the m14 on the wall in spawn, either. I can not trust Treyarch like I used to. Sometimes I wonder if their motives were to draw exploiters out in to the public sharing all their findings while saying: "These will work forever! Because Treyarch stopped working on zombies! " Treyarch:"BINGO! hit the jackpot....hmmmmm lets make a little money with this move. Lets quickly wrap this up as a new weapon while selling it as DLC in MP!" "Whoops we missed a few spots in these maps! Hmmm lets add another gun. :3" Damn you, Treyarch for breaking this trainer and my favorite map. </3 Treyarch Fans: -1

Worst part is that I dumped all my money into steam wallet just to prepare for dlc and black ops 4.
    Last edited by zombie443; 06-16-2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Launcher count ( Missed one )

Thanks
    Mine just isn't working overall, ran as administrator, renamed it, ran from the winrar page. Absolutely nothing is happening in the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkystinky View Post
    Mine just isn't working overall, ran as administrator, renamed it, ran from the winrar page. Absolutely nothing is happening in the game.
    maybe read other comments???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkystinky View Post
    Its outdated man, wait for update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes. outdated. wait for update or just hack in other games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123