Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Strongest AQW Class?

I've been hearing talk on Twitter that VHL isn't the strongest class in AQW. If so, what is? SWOT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I can't imagine that it's better than VHL, chrono classes are good but I'm pretty sure they are somewhat random. However, if you have the room glitched then chrono classes are better. I think that they can hit harder than VHL but I'm not sure how reliable they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    VHL is the strongest class free players can get.

But for actual damage though that title goes to Chrono Dragon Knight.(Easy 2m crits with boosts)
    But pretty much all chrono classes are the very definition of Pay2Win especially all the latest chronos like Eternal Chronomancer and Shadow Stalker of Time.

Best Support hands down is Stone Crusher.
    The Cash Must Flow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

sandson87 (06-05-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yep gotta agree VHL is the best class free players can get period.
    I like Balze Binder for farming though and for "support" classes i actually play arch paladin if its needed i dont rate stone crusher too highly idk why, maybe just becuase i never learnt how to use it properly

Thanks
    I heard that Vampire Lord competes with Blaze Binder for the best farming class, I tried them both and if you don't oneshot monsters with Blaze Binder, Vampire Lord definitely feels better.
    Void Highlord is really good for solo-ing, but I think with support, Chrono Dragonknight is a lot better. I heard that SSOT can out-dps Void Highlord but its hard to play.
    There is a lot of support classes out there so if you already have a stonecrusher in your party, arachnomancer and archfiend are pretty decent if you aren't that strong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Considering the glitch into account for pure dmg alone i would say ssot is the crowned dps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by im bad at video games View Post
    I heard that Vampire Lord competes with Blaze Binder for the best farming class, I tried them both and if you don't oneshot monsters with Blaze Binder, Vampire Lord definitely feels better.
    Void Highlord is really good for solo-ing, but I think with support, Chrono Dragonknight is a lot better. I heard that SSOT can out-dps Void Highlord but its hard to play.
    There is a lot of support classes out there so if you already have a stonecrusher in your party, arachnomancer and archfiend are pretty decent if you aren't that strong.
    Vampire Lord is an extremely good farming class. I'd argue that it's easier to get the Blaze Binder also. Before I got Void Highlord, I used Vampire Lord to solo a substantial amount of the bosses in the 13th Lords of Chaos story. It really goes to show how good it must be considering the fact its designed as a farming class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Vampire Lord is an extremely good farming class.
    It's also one of two classes that purely targets 3 mobs. All its skills and Auto Attack are AOE(3)
    The only other one is Abyssal Angel.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Best Soloing Class : SWOT - Higher DPS than VHL and can kill bosses faster, but it's can't sustain HP as good and it can't kill all the bosses in the game + it's hard to use)

Best Farming
    : Vampire Lord - Faster than Blaze Binder, that's all there is to say

Best Support : Stonecrusher - Can sustain the team very well, it can buff their damage by quite a bit and can prevent people from dying easily.

Best DPS : Chrono Dragonknight - Highest DPS in game can be achieved from this class, but it needs support to stay alive

Best Tank : ArchPaladin - it can kill almost every boss in the game, the reason why it's not the best soloing class is because it kills slowly

Best PvP : I don't pvp much but it's probably VHL/Dark Harbringer/ or Evolved Shaman

Best Dot
    : Infinity Knight/SWOT - Both classes can hit insane dots, the reason why I have included dot classes, is because they can dish out crazy damage on mobs if the room is glitched.

Best Overall : VHL or SWOT - VHL is the best class for free players, it deals tons of damage and can manage itself very well against pretty much all bosses in the game. SWOT is basically a pay to win version of VHL, it has higher damage than VHL but less sustainability. The only thing SWOT can do that VHL can't is farm high hp mobs very quickly.(Especially if the room is glitched)

Hopefully this sums up all the best classes in the game in each category. Feel free to make any make any points if you don't agree with my list.
    Last edited by Bonebreakme; 06-09-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonebreakme View Post
    Hopefully this sums up all the best classes in the game in each category. Feel free to make any make any points if you don't agree with my list.
    You forgot Eternal/Immortal Chronomancer which is currently the best Chrono class that can sustain itself WITHOUT a StoneCrusher.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You know I've been able to use VHL with the NSOD and the awe spiral carve and I can pretty decently manually farm mobs. VHL just kills mobs so fast that I can keep on wiping out mobs. Doesn't beat any farming classes but its still pretty cool.

Combining that with doing the 53243242 skill combo for most damage or 5342342 for most heals (both do a pretty good HOT and DOT) and I get a pretty extreme dps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Immortal Chronomancer will run into problems if it starts fighting mobs that can hit very hard, because it will have to mess up its stacks in order to heal itself. Its a good dps class, but certainly not better than SWOT in soloing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonebreakme View Post
    Its a good dps class, but certainly not better than SWOT in soloing.
    That's only because SWOT/SSOT is a DODGE class.
    You're not really gonna be using either when fighting hard hitting mobs anyway unless there's a stonecrusher with you for support then both becomes equally viable since stonecrusher has awesome party defense buffs.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I hate how almost 90% of classes in AQW are either rare or limited or can only be bought by investing in everything that AE throws at our faces. 1 free and farmable class release per year for everyone can get is just straight outrageous. Others are either for members and membership is damn expensive.

Archpaladin is a mid-range soloer/boss killer in terms of skills and pretty much easier to get than VHL. Lightcaster is something I'm aiming too to get later. Stonecrusher is best support, PROVEN! This is just my opinion though! Listen to other's better suggestions and answers.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marczOMG For This Useful Post:

flanku2019 (11-10-2020)

Thanks
    What about pay2win Great Thief it can stack up to 87% dodge rate (rank 10 ofc) and decrease enemy hit rate by atleast 35%. Then its autos have a*10% chance to apply a 150% physical damage buff for 4 seconds. ITS GOTTA BE THE BEST right?! With a stonecrusher it can easily blow Nulgath away! @Bonebreakme
    Last edited by Temperestre; 08-20-2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Adding that great thief is prob the best class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast