AngryDetectedoverwatch aimbot application (read the desc)

Posts 1–15 of 114 · Page 1 of 8
overwatch aimbot application (read the desc)
Hi
This is one of my first releases and I got this hack from enhancegaming
and I've using it for a few years now and I'm still not banned
Honestly this is not all godly and all (b/c I'm in low diamond)
this only uses math to detect the enemy health bar and shoot under it
NOTE: do NOT make the aim sensitivity over 9 because it makes the aim very sharp and flick-y
this may cause a ban
There is also a help button provided
I used this is get to at 3300 SR then got banned because my friend reported me lmao
I used it for about 2 years

Please donate: I'm broke
buy me a beer ------> Paypal: dadoodsrule@gmail.com

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/hxUcnqi.png



https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8a...01eb/detection
Uhhhhh, use at your own risk

btw if you want the source code, then just remove this thread LMAO
and I dont even know if is it an exe, it just says application.
OverwatchAimPro_mpgh.net.zip516 KB · 7,690 downloads 1/59 malicious
Nice release if I could get the aimbot that would be nice
Check the virus
it says theres a trojan dropper in the virus detection!
Quote Originally Posted by TheAshwinter View Post
it says theres a trojan dropper in the virus detection!
Prob just a false positive, but if it's a virus it won't get approved.
just gotta wait for approval now
Please fix download link
link not valid
Quote Originally Posted by req10 View Post
link not valid
Do you own a pair of eyes, it clearly says 'Attachments Pending Approval'.
Please read.
do approvals usually take more than 24 hours?
do approvals usually take more than 24 hours?

Yes, they do
Quote Originally Posted by LSDRadio View Post
Yes, they do
okay thanks. ive just been wondering since ive seen some approvals in the same day. also if it has a supposed virus will it still be approved with a warning? or can you just not get it?
Looking into this "Enhanced Gaming" site, I've pretty much found nothing but, reviews claiming each of the aimbots, including their OW bot, does not work and is a scam. From here I think this is a scam.
Quote Originally Posted by LSDRadio View Post
Looking into this "Enhanced Gaming" site, I've pretty much found nothing but, reviews claiming each of the aimbots, including their OW bot, does not work and is a scam. From here I think this is a scam.
guess well find out when a mod decides to approve the file
I sent the aimbot to people who requested them
let's just wait for their approval
just wait for "Hentai" for download approval
Posts 1–15 of 114 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?