Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyG710 View Post
    lol this is me asking how can I make 1k in like 24 hours not how to make what some people make in a year in 6 months like you lol. and this is side money I have a job and that just pays the bills when rent is 2,200 a month for the house alone no inculcating utilities monthy groceries, phone bill, car payments then just all the random shit you have to buy.

my guess is you are like a 15 year old whos never had a job before.

if you think this post is the same as yours will that just shows how little that brain of yours functions. so keep thinking you are being "cool" or "funny" but it just shows your lack to think when you're "salty" goes down drastically.
    do I need investment already? I will try this.

Thanks
    Have an online garage sale
    You don’t have to wait for a Saturday in the spring to hold a garage sale, you can do it online.

In fact, you can make more money selling your stuff on the web than you would selling your stuff in person.

First of all, you need to set up an account on popular online selling sites like Craigslist or Kijjiji, which is super simple and free, free, free.

Then, instead of setting your stuff up on card tables on the lawn, you need to take some amazing photographs of the things you’re going to sell.

You’re going to post these photographs for potential buyers to check out your product so make sure you’ve got good lighting – lighting is everything.

Lighting Hints

Shoot in natural light.
    If you have to shoot indoors when it’s dark outside, you should use a lighting kit.
    Place your item in front of non-reflective whiteboard before shooting if you don’t have a lighting kit.
    Once you’ve shot your pics, edit them to make sure the colors are nice and crop out anything unnecessary.
    Open up your account on one of those sites we talked about earlier.

Now set up an advertisement and upload your pics.

You can decide if you want to set a price or you can write that you are accepting the best offer.

Hit post.

The site will send you an email to confirm the posting and voila your online garage sale has started. And you can post a bunch of things on one page or you can post a separate advertisement for each item you have.

The beauty of online garage sales is that you will get a bunch of people inquiring about your item so you can gauge how much you will be able to sell your item for. That means you don’t have to accept the first offer that comes your way and that also means you can make more dough.

Be honest about what you’re selling and you can easily start selling all sorts of things to repeat customers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234