Thread: ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

???

Hi,

I have some adresses for cheat engine and i filled in etc.
    So how to get in a file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by hackern89 View Post
    Hi,

I have some adresses for cheat engine and i filled in etc.
    So how to get in a file?
    Note: Make sure your warrock client is open because you need it open near the end of making a trainer (you don't need to login).

Ok if you want to make a trainer with cheat engine, you have the addresses ok click on advanced options in the bottom left corner of cheat engine then a box opens up just click the little save disk icon in the top left cornor of that box now check the circle that says "Create a new trainer that" and ignore the other two selections then click ok. Now you got afew boxes but need to concentrate on the "trainer maker box" ok if you want to put your addresses into your hacks click on add entry at the bottom of the trainer maker box, In the box that pops up were effect is type the effect of your hack and were hotkey is click it press 1 or 2 keys at the same time to set a hotkey ill show you an example (Effect: Unl. Stamina Hotkey: Alt+1.) ok when you have choosen your effect and hotkey click add, now in this box is were you add your addresses into your hack but for this part you have to know what you are doing with the addresses so if you have unlimited stamina click on the address in that box and check the circle that says only freeze/unfreeze address then click add then you are back to the previous box with the effect and hotkey just click ok. Now your back at the trainer maker box ok give it a title you want, launch file click the folder and find WRLauncher, process look for warrock.exe (make sure warrock client is open before you got here) Ignore trainer pop up on key press and freeze interval, About text just put made by (name) or something then click generate trainer, give it a name and save it and you done you have just made your first detected trainer.