Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @133spider Some amazing swfs you got there. Well done. I did happen to try it out this application and if I'm being honest it's the best one out there, However I noticed a flaw straight away. Upon the login screen the trainer detects an outdated version of adobe 30. Not entierly sure whether the programm itself was made like this but I have noticed it does hinder the trainer's performance since I tried Dab's latest LDFT and it detects the latest version and runs alot smoother. Just wanted to point that out because even if I toggled on the 'Low' quality setting in-game it would still take a while to move my character around where as in Dab's trainer it's normal. So yeah just wanted to point that out if anything could be done to fix that, but nevertheless great job on the trainer.

EDIT: Before anyone says something. I am on the latest version of Adobe 32.0.0.114
    Last edited by Anon7991; 01-10-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon7991 View Post
    @133spider Some amazing swfs you got there. Well done. I did happen to try it out this application and if I'm being honest it's the best one out there, However I noticed a flaw straight away. Upon the login screen the trainer detects an outdated version of adobe 30. Not entierly sure whether the programm itself was made like this but I have noticed it does hinder the trainer's performance since I tried Dab's latest LDFT and it detects the latest version and runs alot smoother. Just wanted to point that out because even if I toggled on the 'Low' quality setting in-game it would still take a while to move my character around where as in Dab's trainer it's normal. So yeah just wanted to point that out if anything could be done to fix that, but nevertheless great job on the trainer.

EDIT: Before anyone says something. I am on the latest version of Adobe 32.0.0.114
    Yeah, this trainer was made before Adobe Flash Player 32 was out and when version 30 was the latest
    I don't have the time at the moment to release a second version, but hopefully I'll have the free time in the future to do so and update the trainer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

Anon7991 (01-14-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Updating the Flash version isn't really necessary though
    I can play DF just fine even with Flash ver 9

as long as the hacks works then it works
    If it isn't broken, don't fix it!

Some amazing swfs you got there. Well done. I did happen to try it out this application and if I'm being honest it's the best one out there, However I noticed a flaw straight away. Upon the login screen the trainer detects an outdated version of adobe 30.
    That's because this program uses a Projector instead of a Plugin to run flash.
    It's a stand alone so even if you don't have the flash ocx installed this should still run by itself without much problems.
    Using the latest version of Flash isn't necessarily better.
    Some hacks only work with older versions of Flash anyway.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Updating the Flash version isn't really necessary though
    I can play DF just fine even with Flash ver 9

as long as the hacks works then it works
    If it isn't broken, don't fix it!

That's because this program uses a Projector instead of a Plugin to run flash.
    It's a stand alone so even if you don't have the flash ocx installed this should still run by itself without much problems.
    Using the latest version of Flash isn't necessarily better.
    Some hacks only work with older versions of Flash anyway.
    The issue i'm having has nothing to do with the hacks, but the performance of the trainer itself, which should hopefully be fixed when he gets time as he says.

Thanks

It works

Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Try this out and run the mac version afterwards:Open your terminal and write: "sudo spctl --master-disable" (Write without "") and hit enter, provide password of your computer, done
    This actually worked wonderfully for the mac version, Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The issue i'm having has nothing to do with the hacks, but the performance of the trainer itself, which should hopefully be fixed when he gets time as he says.
    Why would a difference of 2 versions affect performance in any way?
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Why would a difference of 2 versions affect performance in any way?
    Ask a flash dev.
    Last edited by Anon7991; 01-21-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: No point typin out paragraphs for plebs who cannot comprehend simple shit

Thanks
    Finally a Mac compitable trainer!!

Thanks
    Mac love is always great !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Always been a fan of bots that catered for Mac users !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @133spider Regarding the method your using to import custom swf files, since in AS2 you cant pull file names directly couldnt you use php to read a folders contents and generate XML to then be able to read inside of flash. just a suggestion been a while since i have messed with flash so could be completely wrong ^_^
    Last edited by Ellee; 03-07-2019 at 04:47 AM.
    Sorry for my grammar and spelling cant be bothered to proof read :3

Thanks
    @133spider Hi how are you Spider I hope you're doing well I wanted to say that I have been using Your trainer ever since you release it and It is amazing and I am Thankful for your hard work and effort But I realized that unfortunately it had THREE problems that I've noticed and I was hoping you could fix them if you're free of course.

1. PvP I noticed that everytime I play PvP my opponents don't have their equipment on, it seems that your trainer doesn't load the equipment for the other player for some reason.

2. Dragon customization. I don't know if this problem is unfix-able but It seem that for dragon customization I can only change my dragon's colors but not their appearance. Again if this is unfix-able because of the Dragon-amulet requirement than that's okay.

3. Sometimes during a cutscene the screen stretch, I though maybe you should know about it if you haven't seen it.

EDIT 4. This one is more like a question but I was wondering how to use the forge the resistance part how can I make two resistance rather than just one.
    like for example I want my weapon to have Resistance to "All +15 and Health -16" is it possible or is just one the limit?.

I really don't know if you're ever going to Reply or see this but good luck on your exams.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to A7Neelz For This Useful Post:

pulamadoare (11-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Exclamation Issues with loading classes on 133spider's DF trainer

Well, once again some classes are not being able to be loaded, the ones I found out are : Entropy, Kathool Adept, CC Dragonlord, CC Dragonlord Evolved, Chrono Z, Dragonlord, Dragonslayer, Evolved Dragonlord, Evolved Pumpkinlord, Mage, Necromancer, Necro Paragon, Ninja, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Soulweaver, GPS MK II, Technomancer and Warrior. All of theese classes are not being able to be loaded through this trainer anymore, only by using IDs which are useless to unloadable classes such as Entropy and Kathool Adept. If you attempt to load them you'll receive the error message "Error Loading: Character" and will only be able to click on Try Again, redirecting you to the login screen, if anyone find any more outdated stuff on this trainer please post as well, and also, if anyone with time and skills to fix them is reading this, please, you know what to do.

Edit 1 : Shoplifting is disconnecting players when closing shop
    Last edited by ERick 6097; 06-01-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Just a heads up for anyone still trying to find a working DF trainer; this one still works after the Flash EOL update without any date-changing required.

Thanks
    Thank you for the information and also big thanks to 133spider for making this trainer!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast