Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Is USA illuminati ?

I always wondered if THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the main influence on the rest of the world.

We cant deny that this country is the biggest super power on planet earth given that its military expenditure is more than the expenditure of next top 12 countries combined.

USA can pretty much rape any country/person it wants and nothing can stop/question it.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Clearly yes.

Thanks
    The US has more influence than any single country or group of countries.

You could definitely compare the Illuminati to America as a whole depending on what you're idea of the Illuminati is suppose to be. But just considering they're a relatively small group of people who have a large amount of influence then that's exactly what the US is, or is apart of. In the US we have about 300 million people, compared to the 6 billion people living in developing countries. We are apart of the developed world, and more importantly we're the largest economy in the world and have the largest military budget in the world. Compared to a king ruling over peasants, we are gods dictating the entire world's events from the sky. Our 300 million people are collectively the ones who make the decisions in this world. If we're going to compare that to the idea of the illuminati being a small group of powerful people influencing the world then by all means it's appropriate to refer to the USA as the Illuminati.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    well the Illuminati initiated the #metoo movement, so it's possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    The US has more influence than any single country or group of countries.

You could definitely compare the Illuminati to America as a whole depending on what you're idea of the Illuminati is suppose to be. But just considering they're a relatively small group of people who have a large amount of influence then that's exactly what the US is, or is apart of. In the US we have about 300 million people, compared to the 6 billion people living in developing countries. We are apart of the developed world, and more importantly we're the largest economy in the world and have the largest military budget in the world. Compared to a king ruling over peasants, we are gods dictating the entire world's events from the sky. Our 300 million people are collectively the ones who make the decisions in this world. If we're going to compare that to the idea of the illuminati being a small group of powerful people influencing the world then by all means it's appropriate to refer to the USA as the Illuminati.

I liked how you said "dictating entire world's events through the sky" Its actually true , satellites/drones you name it !

Thanks
    yes illuminati is united states

Thanks
    China looks like it's about to beat usa, idk, japan could be a good contender too.

Thanks
    There's always been conspiracies of all the important people in the world being in a cult

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They are influenced by tem yes.