WTSAltcoin's Fitness Coaching Service | Start your fitness journey today

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Altcoin's Fitness Coaching Service | Start your fitness journey today


CLICK HERE TO ADD MY IM


Here are some natural feedbacks from clients from other platforms. These people were mainly targeting weight loss, but notice how they are all organic screenshots of them genuinely thanking me. I didn't ask them at all to say something cheesy for me to advertise. These people were struggling to make changes, which is the reason why they hired me, and I was able to successfully lead them to the right direction.

 
Feedback








Just wanna vouch for this guy's services! I think a month back or so he was offering this around in the fitness section but he was doing it free just wanted to help people out and he said he liked doing it. He got me going on a calorie counting and gave me a workout to do. He was quite informational when we were in dcord chatting together and really helped me out and I was pumped for it but at times I tend to have some major laziness when it comes to this and I pretty much just stopped lifting and calorie counting and thats just on my end not his. What he told me was very informational and the workouts he gave me were solid. Seeing him flip this into a service for other people seems like an awesome idea on his part and I can definitely vouch for him!


*edit* I've recently bought some exercise equipment at home so I kinda have to stick with it now I have some equipment here might as well use it.
just started with this guy and so far so good really easy to talk to and we began with the key aspects straight away. will let yall know how the journey goes!!
Lol i might actually need this will be adding u on IM
Bump.

The other day I was walking home from the gym and some 38 year old man stopped me to compliment me of my physique and started asking me for tips.
It was a little bit awkward at first but this guy was really motivated to get a better body.
Eventually he offered to take me out to eat if I met with him and gave him some coaching. So he took down my number and we parted ways.
He wasn't kidding either since he texted me later that day saying it was him.

This shit made me happy as fuck so I stopped at the store and got me two ice cream cones (which I demolished).
GLWS mate, this is one of the most interesting services i've seen on MPGH.
$100 a month is a bit steep bro but def interested
Quote Originally Posted by blisserhk13 View Post
$100 a month is a bit steep bro but def interested
I understand that it may seem steep however given that I am teaching you the proper way to achieve the ideal physique which may even potentially change your life, it's worth every penny.

Not to mention, big gyms charge $50-$60 per 1 hour sessions where they don't tell you any of the necessary information that you need to know to start off properly.
Thus, I believe that $100 is a steal.

Also, you could even learn how I am successfully helping people and once you get to a certain point, you coulddo it yourself and find your own clients to make money. I am almost making an amount through fitness coaching where anyone can live comfortable off of. Think about that.
I have a few more questions before buying. Added on IM.
Bump. I'm considering increasing the rates soon. Buy while its cheap.
Bumping. It's never too late to change your life around.
Interested in this for sure, but the price is steep for me as a poor student. Any chance of doing some chatting beforehand to tell you my goals, experience before etcetera to see if you can help and coach me?
Hey man, I've added you on IM as I have some questions. Really cool you are doing this for people.
Bump~

Feel free to add me on IM if you have any questions.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?