Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sausagr View Post
    That part is already done...

I mean AFTER you go into and out of garage, and going back to LS to sell the Elegy Custom one, which is painted gold and that
    Okay, so how much is it saying it's worth when you try to sell it? What are you even trying to do? I'm still now sure what your issue is.
    If you're trying to push the sell value over 900k, don't. There's a reason it caps at 850k with the max elegy option.

Also, once a vehicle is already a personal vehicle you can't permanently mod it with this program anymore. I think any upgrades put on with it after the tracker has been placed will refresh once you log into a new session.
    Last edited by SuicideX66; 08-06-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideX66 View Post
    Okay, so how much is it saying it's worth when you try to sell it? What are you even trying to do? I'm still now sure what your issue is.
    If you're trying to push the sell value over 900k, don't. There's a reason it caps at 850k with the max elegy option.

Also, once a vehicle is already a personal vehicle you can't permanently mod it with this program anymore. I think any upgrades put on with it after the tracker has been placed will refresh once you log into a new session.
    Oh, well then I get it, yes I was trying to get it over 850k, I did it once, got around 910k

But alright now I know ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Guys i just found a report of someone got banned for using lschax in the ************* forum. Apparently the 1.43 version was alright to use but after he used lschax for 1.44 (this one) he got banned instantly. I dunno if i can post links here but, you guy can take a look at the Banned Thread on ************* .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaisensei View Post
    Guys i just found a report of someone got banned for using lschax in the ************* forum. Apparently the 1.43 version was alright to use but after he used lschax for 1.44 (this one) he got banned instantly. I dunno if i can post links here but, you guy can take a look at the Banned Thread on ************* .
    Yeah, no such thing exists. There have been no ban reports using this tool. The official thread for it doesn't even have a single one. No new comments about it either, so no clue what you're talking about. If someone did get banned, it's because they used some other program. Even selling over the limit will usually only increase your exploit level, maybe, if you go insane with the tool and sell 40+ in a day, sure. Maybe you'll get banned.

Just follow the daily sell limits and you should be fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here boss i took a screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

oh screenshot is not showing up

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.*************.me/forum/g...thread-30.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaisensei View Post
    Here boss i took a screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

oh screenshot is not showing up

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.*************.me/forum/g...thread-30.html
    Those posts are from 5 months ago when a majority of players were getting falsely banned. Reddit was going crazy over it and even some gaming sites were posting articles about it. It was even mentioned in response to those reports. So no definitive connection to the mod. Other than those three reports there have been no others. Also, the first two reports were for v4(1.43) and the other was using the outdated v3(1.42) in 1.43. So no, it wasn't for this version of the mod.

EDIT: Okay, I see where you're talking about now. Just found the thread. However, the user has only 1 post with over 24 downloads. So they've most likely been using other tools besides just LSCHax.

EDIT:If you're really worried about it though, wait a few days and see if any more reports come out. I've been using it for over 2 weeks and haven't had any issues, so if used appropriately, I highly doubt their ban was caused by LSCHax. Thanks for the headsup though, I didn't know that thread even existed. I'll keep a lookout for more reports as well.
    Last edited by SuicideX66; 08-07-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    Will it fail because of my level is only 63 and didn't unlock all modify item?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indot. View Post
    Will it fail because of my level is only 63 and didn't unlock all modify item?
    Nope, won't affect it

Thanks
    But I can just get 160k from selling a car

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indot. View Post
    But I can just get 160k from selling a car
    Not sure what you're asking?

You can get around 160k for maxing and selling a stolen vehicle without changing it to an Elegy, yeah.
    850k vs 160k
    850/160=5.3
    So you'd need to sell 6 cars to get the same amount, with a 48 min cooldown, that'll take 4.8 hours. Compared to 1.7m every 2 hours, elegys are a lot faster.

That being said, stolen vehicles don't count against your daily limit, so you can go crazy with them and sell as many as you want.

Purchased Vehicle = Vehicle you paid for through a website(or a duplication of one of these vehicles) No wait time on sale at LSC.

Stolen Vehicle = Vehicle taken off Street without paying for it (or duplication of this type) 48 minute wait on sale, does not count against daily limit.

Personal Vehicle = Vehicle fitted with a tracker or stored in player garage. Sale counts against daily limit. Note: Upgrading any vehicle at Benny's to a Custom Variant will automatically install a tracker. So if you stole an Elegy Rh8 off the street and Upgraded it to an Elegy Retro; The Elegy Retro is now a Purchased Vehicle.

So you can have:

Purchased Personal Vehicle = No wait time between sales, counts against Daily Limit.
    Stolen Vehicle (Not PV) = 48 minute wait, does not count against Daily Limit
    Stolen Vehicle (PV) = 48 minute wait & counts against Daily Limit.
    Source:NicGore

Thanks
    Thank you, understand now

Thanks
    @SuicideX66 Is it ok for me to stock up a lot of elegy using method? I mean like storing 100 of these in my garage, then i will sell one a day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leonathdo View Post
    @SuicideX66 Is it ok for me to stock up a lot of elegy using method? I mean like storing 100 of these in my garage, then i will sell one a day
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuicideX66 For This Useful Post:

leonathdo (08-08-2018)

Thanks
    I bought this game just a month ago, never tried any duped method, but those methods mention some custom plates, and I noticed that the cars from your hax have different plate numbers, so we are ok right?

Thanks
    gonna give it a try

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast