Thanks

CS 1.6 Radar Hacking

Hi All,

Hope you are well. I searched the internet but i couldnt find CS 1.6 radar hack cheat. I found one in mpgh.net but it didnt work. When i try to open Counter Strike Radar Hack.exe i encounter with this error: "the application failed to initialize properly. (0xc000007b)". I tried to run as administrator, compatibility options but still same. (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=785656).

Could you please help me about this issue and could you please share with me if you have? I dont want to wallhack, aimbot, speedhack, etc. only radar hacking.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanalizxc View Post
    Hi All,

Hope you are well. I searched the internet but i couldnt find CS 1.6 radar hack cheat. I found one in mpgh.net but it didnt work. When i try to open Counter Strike Radar Hack.exe i encounter with this error: "the application failed to initialize properly. (0xc000007b)". I tried to run as administrator, compatibility options but still same. (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=785656).

Could you please help me about this issue and could you please share with me if you have? I dont want to wallhack, aimbot, speedhack, etc. only radar hacking.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.
    C.S. 1.6 best C.S.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hasanalizxc View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.
    Btw I also want radar hack, pls someone help.
    tnx