Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Ask me stuff About fishing and making flux on trove.

For people dont know. i have over 80K of fishing

im fishing for 3 years total now.

Feel free to ask any question u would like to.

Thanks
    What liquid is actually worth fishing in?

Honestly seems like since I played last (about a 8-12 months ago) they nerfed the amount of materials we get.

I think plasma is probably the best if we can put it in the club world.

I was doing 5 bots in water and that is pretty good at making some extra flux while I do other work on my computer.

What is your recommendation for 5 bots and how much can you make in 2-3 hours of fishing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What liquid is actually worth fishing in? : I usually fish in water because i sell jadefins. i already sold 1800 jadefins for 200k couple times and im still selling those so i prefer water but its your personal preference , As y'all know end game players are like in a race of mastery and pr so either way they have to craft bubble dragon for mastery and pr.

Honestly seems like since I played last (about a 8-12 months ago) they nerfed the amount of materials we get. : Yes they are trying to get ahead of botters so we can earn less. (thats what i think)

I think plasma is probably the best if we can put it in the club world. : I sell jadefins so Water is the best for me right now.

What is your recommendation for 5 bots and how much can you make in 2-3 hours of fishing? with 5 bots i would fish on water just because the jadefins with 2-3 hours i make over 60-70K Flux with 3 bots and letme tell ya the flux that u can make for 2-3 hours of fishing depends on your luck basically u might caught a lot anc and u might not, but like i said normally i make over 70K if im lucky. (Wish wisher etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

I just open my fish bot my alts and ancient bot and tropy fish deleter with that way i can fish until i woke up and close the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xppazar View Post
    What liquid is actually worth fishing in? : I usually fish in water because i sell jadefins. i already sold 1800 jadefins for 200k couple times and im still selling those so i prefer water but its your personal preference , As y'all know end game players are like in a race of mastery and pr so either way they have to craft bubble dragon for mastery and pr.

Honestly seems like since I played last (about a 8-12 months ago) they nerfed the amount of materials we get. : Yes they are trying to get ahead of botters so we can earn less. (thats what i think)

I think plasma is probably the best if we can put it in the club world. : I sell jadefins so Water is the best for me right now.

What is your recommendation for 5 bots and how much can you make in 2-3 hours of fishing? with 5 bots i would fish on water just because the jadefins with 2-3 hours i make over 60-70K Flux with 3 bots and letme tell ya the flux that u can make for 2-3 hours of fishing depends on your luck basically u might caught a lot anc and u might not, but like i said normally i make over 70K if im lucky. (Wish wisher etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

I just open my fish bot my alts and ancient bot and tropy fish deleter with that way i can fish until i woke up and close the game.
    can i gour disco rd or other contact?? i cant send dm on this forum. i have few questions ; >

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Natsu

Thanks
    i invite u and send dm

Thanks
    add me on ******* pls yeah yeah#3150 I need speak