Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Nvidia Situation

DNA and empty box disputes are being replied to, there is another (public) method being used also, which is damaged item. This will also be patched shortly, and you will receive similar PayPal follow ups after the refund. No I don’t know this for sure, but I’m sure if you all thought about it for a minute you would realize that the PayPal dispute method takes advantage of the ineptitude of Digital River. The problem is, they’ve caught on. There’s a reason Microsoft is dead for good (or at least up to chance). Also, they reply to damaged item disputes now.

I recommend that the admins look at this critically for what it is, which is a money grab. There are already people here ready to start charging more to use a method which could be burned before the dispute even finishes.

“Oh but my refunder is special it shows returned on the website”

Yeah, Nvidia’s customer service will accept DNA sometimes. That’s the only safe way to refund them. (Haven’t heard of any problems at least)

If Nvidia is allowed here, it’s going to cause a lot of scam reports. Just a matter of when. No refunder here is a genius, there is no magic method, it’s exploitation so quit acting like there is some secret to Nvidia.

My thread was closed because of Nvidia (I think). But I won’t even try to argue it, because 1) I’m not a greedy fuck and I’m glad Dave did that since I didn’t know what’s was going on at the time 2) I will have zero scam reports because of this. Can’t say the same for others who I’m sure will arrive shortly to spread false information. That isn’t directed at anyone specifically, I don’t even know who offers Nvidia besides Dama
    Last edited by Auto; 08-10-2018 at 07:15 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Auto For This Useful Post:

ArkDark (08-11-2018),Krudos (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    This isn't the first time that Nvidia replied to disputes. They always left a reply in certain situations, but that doesn't impact the refund.
    I can still easily refund orders even when they reply...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dama2 For This Useful Post:

ravo1965 (08-10-2018),Scarface (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
    DNA and empty box disputes are being replied to, there is another (public) method being used also, which is damaged item. This will also be patched shortly, and you will receive similar PayPal follow ups after the refund. No I don’t know this for sure, but I’m sure if you all thought about it for a minute you would realize that the PayPal dispute method takes advantage of the ineptitude of Digital River. The problem is, they’ve caught on. There’s a reason Microsoft is dead for good (or at least up to chance). Also, they reply to damaged item disputes now.

I recommend that the admins look at this critically for what it is, which is a money grab. There are already people here ready to start charging more to use a method which could be burned before the dispute even finishes.

“Oh but my refunder is special it shows returned on the website”

Yeah, Nvidia’s customer service will accept DNA sometimes. That’s the only safe way to refund them. (Haven’t heard of any problems at least)

If Nvidia is allowed here, it’s going to cause a lot of scam reports. Just a matter of when. No refunder here is a genius, there is no magic method, it’s exploitation so quit acting like there is some secret to Nvidia.

My thread was closed because of Nvidia (I think). But I won’t even try to argue it, because 1) I’m not a greedy fuck and I’m glad Dave did that since I didn’t know what’s was going on at the time 2) I will have zero scam reports because of this. Can’t say the same for others who I’m sure will arrive shortly to spread false information. That isn’t directed at anyone specifically, I don’t even know who offers Nvidia besides Dama
    DNA only safe method? @Dama2 @Dama @Auto

I'm not sure if I'm convinced.
    Last edited by Punkie; 08-10-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    DNA only safe method? @Dama2 @Dama @Auto

I'm not sure if I'm convinced.
    DNA is not safe, risks an investigation and only works if it hasnt been signed.

Thanks
    Well the method isn't all that difficult if Nvidia responds. It's so logical and a refund is easily doable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loln007 For This Useful Post:

ZachErtz (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    How tf Dama2 banned now? hahaha so many bans recently.

Thanks
    There is no situation, theyve been answering for weeks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
    There is no situation, theyve been answering for weeks.
    “Carrier investigation?” For URBAN OUTFITTERS LMFAO. Your input is worthless

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
    How tf Dama2 banned now? hahaha so many bans recently.
    You realize if your ban, you cannot make an alternate just to evade your ban

Thanks
    Paypal will tell you to return the items you said aren't as described to nvidia for a refund and provide a tracking number. Once the tracking shows delivered paypal will issue a refund, but can nvidia come back and contest it or try to recharge?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahChuot View Post
    You realize if your ban, you cannot make an alternate just to evade your ban
    Except she made the other account a year ago accord to the "join date" so that wouldn't be it. She also made a thread protesting her ban and was interacting with mods about it so they obviously knew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
    Except she made the other account a year ago accord to the "join date" so that wouldn't be it. She also made a thread protesting her ban and was interacting with mods about it so they obviously knew.
    Basically she is ban for a week on her main. She has an alternate supposedly just so she can do staff dispute. You cannot talk on forum like a normal person if you are ban, if that's the case what's the point of a ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Supposedly old cases that won the refund are being opened up again by Digital River. Is this really the case? if so I'm so fucked out of a 10k order I did lmao....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not sure about this but there is still no proof this happened. This probably will happen but no proof yet. @Kimo_Z34

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PugAccounts View Post
    Not sure about this but there is still no proof this happened. This probably will happen but no proof yet. @Kimo_Z34
    I recently had a refund done and paypal is looking into my claim again because of a complaint.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast