Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We are back! Im back taking orders on MPGH as I have finished all other orders and have taken some time off for myself. Please hit me up with your specifications and the items.

I am taking BTC only from now on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We are back! Im back taking orders on MPGH as I have finished all other orders and have taken some time off for myself. Please hit me up with your specifications and the items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I am taking BTC only from now on. As I must purchase the stock with the money I am given from you I unfortunately cannot accept a middleman. I have many people asking for it but I do not have stock on hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I am taking BTC only from now on. As I must purchase the stock with the money I am given from you I unfortunately cannot accept a middleman. I have many people asking for it but I do not have stock on hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    Taobao and superbay will be cheaper guys good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by m4ck0 View Post
    Taobao and superbay will be cheaper guys good luck
    And if you read my description, I said anyone can and I have even pointed them where to go. This is for the ones who either don't have the time to be QC'ing items, gaining knowledge or just want an opinion from someone who has almost 2 and a half years of experience purchasing clothing, watches and accessories. I cut out that time most people getting into replicas do of buying shit tier replicas and not QC'ing them properly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast