How to update the 059 client for every minor update

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
How to update the 059 client for every minor update
Here is the video of how to update the client (works for every minor update)

Just download this tool: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/ and follow the steps

Also you have to use the last 059 client ofc.


I made a video for Crazy Client also
it doesn't work ??
Quote Originally Posted by Mrjard69 View Post
it doesn't work ??
Make sure the changes are in the p-code (box most to the right) and not the middle box.

But a 059 update is out officially so no need.
Quote Originally Posted by fireshade View Post
Make sure the changes are in the p-code (box most to the right) and not the middle box.

But a 059 update is out officially so no need.
how do i get the far right box? i dont have it
somehow the GameServerConnectionConcrete was not in the 28.0.3 version? so what to edit then? ;o

I took an older file (28.0.1) and that worked

Thanks, but strange it's not in the 28.0.3 release
I will try to update for 28.0.4, when saving at the end, it gives me an empty tmp file, how do I solve it?

- - - Updated - - -

The same thing happens with any client, I throw an empty tmp at the end of the save, but I download the version of deca, and this is swf, no complicacion, solution?
Quote Originally Posted by ByJugger View Post
I will try to update for 28.0.4, when saving at the end, it gives me an empty tmp file, how do I solve it?

- - - Updated - - -

The same thing happens with any client, I throw an empty tmp at the end of the save, but I download the version of deca, and this is swf, no complicacion, solution?
Try using the save as option, and keep the file type as .swf



I already updated my 059 client to X28.0.4 using this method and it works!
Quote Originally Posted by Alfie Solomons View Post
Try using the save as option, and keep the file type as .swf



I already updated my 059 client to X28.0.4 using this method and it works!
Just a side question. If u already updated it. WHy did you not release one here?

- - - Updated - - -

When trying to edit the gameserverconnectionconcrete I get this error when saving



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austen_Dayton View Post
Just a side question. If u already updated it. WHy did you not release one here?

- - - Updated - - -

When trying to edit the gameserverconnectionconcrete I get this error when saving



- - - Updated - - -

I prefer to let 059 take care of updating to each new version.

Remember that you have to edit in the p-code window, then press save. Follow exactly the steps of the video and you won't have any mistakes (the number you must put on everything is 4, since we are in version 28.0.4)
copied the steps exactly, even tried to used the old 28.0.1 and 0.3 and just get load error, any ideas?

edit : Right click -> global settings ->Advanced -> trusted locations. Than add your client, should be fine. Had same problem. fixed it
Hey guys I have this issue don't know why pretty annoying

"Error Cannot save file"
Quote Originally Posted by Shadnow View Post
Hey guys I have this issue don't know why pretty annoying

"Error Cannot save file"
try saving it using the save as option.
Quote Originally Posted by Alfie Solomons View Post
try saving it using the save as option.
Thanks that worked !

Is it possible to update the client by ourserlves when there is a major update too ?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadnow View Post
Thanks that worked !

Is it possible to update the client by ourserlves when there is a major update too ?
Yes you can, but usually in large updates they add new objects/graphics/codes/etc.... so you have to do some coding on the client, which is complicated for the normal user. That's why when there's a big new update we'll leave it to 059 to do the job.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us