Thread: Bestbuy Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Bestbuy Help

My refunder is a little MIA, but i kind of want to get the ball rolling a bit faster.

Need help with responding to an email from carrier.

https://imgur.com/a/dbBMNS2

backstory:
    -purchased a month ago, even though 'refund' started next day
    -no communications until return period was over
    -this is best buy CANADA
    -called every week for an update, no update every communicated

Thanks
    BestBuy US was a dik to me , but got the job done. It was under 500. But TBH these companies getting harder every day. Other week I had to get a notary , a fucking notary on the insurance claim form the company sent me and they even wanted a police report, then I paid like 10 bucks for a online notary and got it e-notarized and the company accepted it and bam a G in the accounts back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If Canada Post has gotten involved with a carrier investigation it means you lost. BestBuy concluded their investigation -- I'm assuming. Ruling in their favor, that you did indeed receive the item. You or your refunder kept calling BestBuy so they re initiated the investigation. This time they notified Canada Post and now they'll do their investigation. They'll likely rule that you signed for it. I'm sure you did. It's BestBuy CANADA. They'll check the weight, and see that it was loaded into the delivery truck at 0.XXKgs. You wont hear back from Canada Post after responding to that email you have just linked. Your only and last option is to chargeback from your financial institution. BestBuy Canada for purchases over 1000 damn near always fail. The associate that deals with your case (VIA email) will just tell you to file a police report for the missing package and they will assist in a police investigation. Which will never take place.

Thanks
    yo bro , how can you get a legit police report online ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam55555 View Post
    BestBuy US was a dik to me , but got the job done. It was under 500. But TBH these companies getting harder every day. Other week I had to get a notary , a fucking notary on the insurance claim form the company sent me and they even wanted a police report, then I paid like 10 bucks for a online notary and got it e-notarized and the company accepted it and bam a G in the accounts back.
    yo bro , how can you get a legit police report online ?

Thanks
    Not a police report, just their insurance form filled out notarised , the police report part I didn't even send one in, after they received the form they emailed saying they started the refund. https://www.notarize.com/ I have emails still it's crazy man.

But -- just to put it there. You can file a local police report online and companies will accept it, when the police call just tell them that the item was found or keep going and find out that your local police doesn't give .2 shits about small theft that there are no witnesses or no breakin. You see what im saying.
    Last edited by sam55555; 08-21-2018 at 08:38 PM.