Thanks

Samsung delivery to wrong address

Earlier I ordered a tablet from Samsung, and for some reason, perhaps I wasn't paying attention when I bought the item, the shipping address is wrong and is going to a house down the road. I've actually spoken to the occupants of the house and they've kindly said they'd receive the item and hold it for me I til later in the day.

Straight after noticing the address was wrong I called Samsung and told them to cancel the order but for some reason (after two phone calls) the order wasn't cancelled. It has now been shipped.

Do I have a reasonable way of getting a refund here? I know I could just deny it was ever delivered but that will mean my neighbour will get investigated and will tell them I actually collected it. What are my options here?

Thanks
    Return it and try again, if you get your neighbors address blacklisted from UPS/Fedex I don’t think they will be too happy with you, all I mean by blacklisted is having to sign for every package they get no matter the cost of it . Ofmifnits done by UPS you can download my choice and for $5 have to shipped to a new address